Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is Joe Biden on Drug?   America - all of it

Started Sep-29 by Apollonius (Theocritos); 475 views.

Is Joe Biden on drugs? - Dominic Green, The Spectator, 29 September 2020
https://spectator.us/joe-biden-acuity-debate-drugs/

If not, why not?

Is Joe Biden on drugs? We should hope so. Look at the state of him when he’s in what Donald Trump calls his ‘low-energy’ mode.

Biden’s slurred speech, his Lebowski-like losing of the thread and his near-drooling drawl of ‘C’mon, man’ like an addict begging for a fixall suggest that he has found a leftover Mandrax prescription from the Seventies in the back of his bathroom cabinet. This Biden would be happier reclining semi-comatose in his Corvette with Blue Oyster Cult on the 8-track.

Could it be possible that this Biden’s transformation from cataleptic basement dweller into the other Biden, the one who remembers his lines, is chemically enhanced? Is Biden, like Judy Garland and Debbie Reynolds before their big dance numbers, getting a ‘vitamin shot’ and an energy pill?

‘They give him a big fat shot in the ass,’ Trump suggested to an audience of thousands at a rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina last week. At the weekend, he added that Biden is on ‘performance-enhancing drugs’ and that he should take a urine test before the first debate. Asked for evidence, Trump replied, ‘You can check out the internet.’

In reply toRe: msg 1

Which drugs should Biden take? - Cockburn, The Spectator, 29 September 2020
https://spectator.us/which-drugs-should-biden-take/

Cockburn considers his options ahead of tonight’s debate

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Biden has a stutter.

What's Trump's excuse for rampant incoherency?

CamGeary

Oct-1

Blue Oyster Cult is over Biden's head and he'd be happier with Led Zeppelin or Aerosmith...

What is the DNC's excuse for even nominating someone who has definite mental health issues?

Trump is a builder and promoter.  That's the kind of leader I look for.

Biden is a politician.  He's been in politics longer than most Americans have been alive.  These are the kinds of people who need to be investigated.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Apollonius (Theocritos) said:

What is the DNC's excuse for even nominating someone who has definite mental health issues?

They saw that the democratic base wanted a progressive candidate like Bernie and panicked.  A moderate is "safer".

Trump is a builder and promoter. That's the kind of leader I look for.

He builds white elephants, debt and court cases while promoting only himself.

I am astonished that you think, for one second, Trump gives a flying fuck about you, your family, your town, your state or your country.

Biden is a politician. He's been in politics longer than most Americans have been alive.

Which might be useful for a job in politics.

These are the kinds of people who need to be investigated.

If they have done something wrong... like obstructing justice, election tampering or inciting violence.

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

If they have done something wrong... like obstructing justice, election tampering or inciting violence.

A number of Democrats have done all of that and more.  Joe Biden is under investigation right now for his and his family's and his syndicate's financial dealings with Ukraine, China, and Russia.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Joe Biden is under investigation right now for his and his family's and his syndicate's financial dealings with Ukraine, China, and Russia.

Really? Who is leading the investigation? What department are they from?  What exactly are the accusations?

The Senate investigation is on hold until after the election.

But don't tell me that you haven't heard about it?   No mention at the ABC?   Well, I guess I'm not surprised.  It's a shit network.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

The ABC is the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.  I think you're confusing it with the American Broadcasting Company, which is a multinational commercial TV station.

I don't get my news from the latter.

Here is a basic fact check:

Opening a case file does not mean Joe Biden is a criminal suspect in Ukraine