Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ritchie Torres becomes first gay Afrolatino elected to Congress   America - all of it

Started Nov-4 by slackerx; 458 views.
slackerx

Nov-4

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Puerto Ricans can't vote, can they?

I wonder what it would take to get you ratified as an official state?

slackerx

Nov-5

This is in New York.

Although Puerto Rico is not a state, and has no electorial college votes, Puerto Ricans who are US citizens, and can vote if they live on the mainland.

I recall a while back, there were quite a few Puerto Rican IDPs displaced  after Hurricane Maria spread all over the US, including here in the Midwest, where a number of them were threatened by xenophobic racists and called "illegals". 

• Edited November 5, 2020 4:02 am  by  slackerx
RCBZ

Nov-8

She should get her ass to Chicago and tell the black to stop killing pther blacks...black lives don't mater to other blacks or lily white democrats. Gabby was shot by a person that voted for democrats...

Di (amina046)

Nov-8

Every so often they vote, for or against it, they cannot make up their mind, but if they vote in favor of statehood as they just did, it would go to the US Congress.

they in turn would make getting their finances in order as a a prerequisite.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-17

RC!!

My goodness it has been a while.

How is life in Camelot?

RCBZ

Nov-22

Hey there!!!

It has been a while, I was strolling through the halls of Delphi and decided to drop in. How was your vacation?

In reply toRe: msg 8
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-23

Rained out mostly.  unamused

But it was nice to be able to get away.

We're hoping for a trans-Tasman travel bubble to form by this time next year.  Then I can finally see New Zealand.

What state are you in?  How bad are the cases where you are right now?

RCBZ

Jan-19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said...

Rained out mostly. 

That sucks...should have gone skiing...the rain would have been snow...nothing beats a shitload of deep powder snow on steep slopes. 

But it was nice to be able to get away.

It's always nice to get away from where you live. We, wife, have a place up in Michigan that we love...5.5 hour drive or 1.5-2 hour flight

We're hoping for a trans-Tasman travel bubble to form by this time next year.  Then I can finally see New Zealand.

Not sure what that is, but I hope you get to go. Do you know the woman from Tasmania that was on Delphi? She had a brother in Perth that was on as well, mostly in the Original Coliseum run by Justsagrl1. She was a hoot, her brother was a dick lol!!

What state are you in?  How bad are the cases where you are right now?

I'm in NW. Illinois in a very rural area....we produce the food that urban democrats need to survive evilGrin. I moved here 27-28 years ago from Chicago and rarely go back. As for the Covid19 cases, we don't have that many and few deaths. I only know 2 people that got covid and they got better with little to no problem except quarantine bored them. I don't know anyone that died from it, no one that I'm related to came down with it.
In our area some of the bars and restaurants stayed open with the blessing of the cops and government officials....very few people wear masks and we still shake hands/hug.