Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

450,000 Ballots that Miraculously ONLY have a Vote for Biden   America - all of it

Started Nov-8 by 1776 (MRCROSSROADS); 1479 views.

Di (amina046)

Nov-8

You must get a grip on the fact that Trump lost! That does not turn you by force into a dmocrat, you can remain the fanatic fan of the man and a staunch, gun toting republican, you can still use the N word,as long as no interested party hears you, but you must realise that mmore than half of your country and 4/5th of the world was ready to get rid of the man.

Wear a mask, be safe!

I have a perfect grip on reality. It's not over yet. You really need to calm down.

Di (amina046)

Nov-9

Well Mr. Crossroads you don’t seem whether you are coming or going!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-16

These claims that are filtering in are all hearsay and are being methodically debunked one at a time.

katiek2

Nov-17

Is it your contention that all of the affidavits witnessing voter fraud, signed under penalty of perjury, are hearsay?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-18

Yes.

Because NONE of them have actually made it as far as a court to even be challenged.

No single witness has rocked up to give their testimony, as it gets recanted before an actual judge arrives.

The weirdest one is the poll worker catching the Biden/Harris van in the act!  Pretty brazen voter fraud there!

Oddly she did not report it at the time.  I guess she was waiting for the million dollar reward.

Is it your contention that waving a million dollars in front of an unemployed person in an economic crisis would never make them inclined to lie?

katiek2

Nov-18

Lots of conjecture there, Jen.  I would hope you don't normally make decisions based on what you think someone else means, rather than what you actually see.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-19

What has actually made it through a single court in the US?

What have you ACTUALLY seen?

I will tell you what I have seen.

Lindsay Graham has been caught trying to find a way to get rid of LEGITIMATE ballots in at least four states.

A MILLION DOLLAR reward is offered for every case of voter fraud.  A lot to offer for something so prevalent and widespread.

Trump fired the head of cybersecurity the day after he declared this election was the safest and fairest in all of US history.

Worst of all I see so many people supporting a man who wants to overturn a legitimate election result and remain in power.  You are willingly choosing a dictatorship over democracy.

You are taking the desperate tweets of a toddler as canon.

Trump's Twitter tantrum: Claims he 'won the election,' anyone who voted  Biden is anti-Christian - World News - Haaretz.com

THIS is who you want to lead America for four more years?

And are you so against the "other side" having a turn that you are willing to tear up the constitution to deny them their rightful win?

What I find the most incomprehensible is the ones who go so overboard to claim their patriotism is the purest, because they are Republicans, are the very people who are cheering for democracy to be destroyed.

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

What I find the most incomprehensible

Wrong word used! Should be REPREHENSIBLE