Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Election Will Flip to Trump's Favor   America - all of it

Started Nov-15 by 1776 (MRCROSSROADS); 807 views.
1776 (MRCROSSROADS)

Nov-15

In reply toRe: msg 1
1776 (MRCROSSROADS)

Nov-15

We’re fixin’ to overturn the results of the election in multiple states, and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but by millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose.  We have sworn witness testimony of why the software was designed.  It was designed to rig elections.  He was fully briefed on it.  He saw it happen in other countries.  It was exported internationally for profit by the people that are behind Smartmatic and Dominion.

They did this on purpose.  It was calculated and they’ve done it before.  We have evidence from 2016 in California.  We have so much evidence I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”

Di (amina046)

Nov-15

Please tell me what you are smoking! It is mighty powerful stuff.

slackerx

Nov-15

ALL WAS IN COMPLIANCE (Confounds the Science Version 3) Post-Election Sing-Along

Written and Performed by Don Caron Executive Producers Sally Headley, Jack Heighway and Jerry PenderTo help keep Parody Project alive and functioning, please...

Di (amina046)

Nov-15

I do not need a defense, the truth is out there for all to see. However, if there is a doctor in the house you might want to consult him or her and take Rudy with you.

1776 (MRCROSSROADS)

Nov-15

Damn right there's evidence of fraud.

slackerx

Nov-15

ARREST THIS SCARY GENTLEMAN | A Tale of the Postmaster

Written by Don Caron with COMALite J | Performed by Don Caron | Executive Producers Sally Headley, Jack Heighway and Jerry Pender SUBSCRIBE ABOVE TO BE NOTIF...

1776 (MRCROSSROADS)

Nov-15

Do you have a point to all these YT videos, or are you notorious for forum spamming?