Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Honduras Caravan   America - all of it

Started Dec-10 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 1987 views.

Shouldn't they seek "asylum" in mexico? Where distance, language, and culture, are all favorable? 

Biden is working towards MACBA (bobrazz) said:

Where distance, language, and culture, are all favorable? 

That would be Iowa.

Iowa's language is spanish, it's culture is hispanic, it is much closer to honduras than mexico?

If all of the above is true please forgive me from my misunderstanding. Otherwise, I would expect an apology from you!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Dec-22

I like your use of " " around asylum.

I mean, what grandmother wouldn't be proud to have her 12 year old daughter married off to a gang member?

As for Mexico?  Perhaps the Biden administration can work with them to create a safe place for asylum seekers to be processed within Mexico.

It would be a better use of money than a wall.

It might also make Mexico a safer and better place, then people would not feel the need to flee.

But that's absurd idealism.

katiek2

Dec-22

Biden is working towards MACBA (bobrazz) said:

Shouldn't they seek "asylum" in mexico? Where distance, language, and culture, are all favorable? 

Yes, they should, but Mexico won't house, feed, medicate and educate them for nothing.  Biden promises to do all, including giving all ILLEGAL immigrants currently here, U.S. citizenship.  I wonder if his largesse will extend to all LEGAL immigrants currently standing in line, obeying our immigration laws?   Of course, no one is talking about how we pay for this.  Oh, except to take Social Security and Medicare away from senior citizens, who according to them, are just a useless drag on the country.  Democrat words.  The fact that those programs were funded out of our paychecks our entire working lives, is conveniently ignored, as is the fact that our representatives, both Left and Right, "raided the treasury" continually until now it is practically empty.  But WE are the drag on the country.  

Sorry for the rant.  I'm quite sure you're well aware of all of this.

I like your use of " " around asylum.

It was a quote from your post, was it not? Were you denied any education, at all?

I mean, what grandmother wouldn't be proud to have her 12 year old daughter married off to a gang member?

One who would steal something as precious as residency in the greatest country in the world?

As for Mexico?  Perhaps the Biden administration can work with them to create a safe place for asylum seekers to be processed within Mexico.

biden will be too busy implementing MACBA!

It would be a better use of money than a wall.

You leave your door open when you're away from your residence? Apparently.........

It might also make Mexico a safer and better place, then people would not feel the need to flee.

Nothing but addressing the corruption that allows, if not encourages, the violence will make mexico a safer place. Unfortunately virtually everyone living there participate in enabling that corruption. They've made it their culture.

Biden promises to do all, including giving all ILLEGAL immigrants currently here, U.S. citizenship.  

I'm a bit of a pragmatist concerning illegals. It seems to me that we, the American people, kept electing those in office who consistently said; "Don't come here illegally (wink/wink), but, if you do we won't do anything about it". If you couldn't feed your family in your home country and the greatest country in the world, the one with the most opportunity no matter your social class, kept saying similar words, can you really take all the blame for taking advantage of it?

This country is unique in all the world. It's the only country that allows people to "become" American. One can immigrate to germany, france, britain, but one will always be "an immigrant". One can never become german, french, british. If someone has been here, illegally, for less than 5 years they should be sent back forthwith with no exceptions. Along with any children they have brought! If, however, one has been living here illegally for more than 5 years with no criminal record, including illegal access to taxpayer subsidies, they should have the right to earn their citizenship. A long process with lots of community service involved and the full cost of everything paid by the immigrant.

One of our forum members seems quite proud of a relative who has stolen residency in this country. That arrogance, the lack of gratitude, makes them both "scum" in my opinion.

Biden is working towards MACBA (bobrazz) said...

One of our forum members seems quite proud of a relative who has stolen residency in this country. That arrogance, the lack of gratitude, makes them both "scum" in my opinion.

My wife has not stolen anything. And she is not "scum".

That's just a white supremacist lie that you keep pushing.

Biden is working towards MACBA (bobrazz) said...

concerning illegals

My wife has not stolen anything. And she is not "scum".

Anyone who steals residency is scum. Period.