Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Prince Andrew Sued over Sexual Assault   The U.K and Europe

Started Aug-10 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 3307 views.
In reply toRe: msg 11

bml00 said...

SLACKER he was bounced of innumerable forums

According to your profile, you've only been here at Delphi since October 3, 2017.

I've been here nearly two decades, almost back to the time that Delphi was first started.

Although I've been kicked out of many forums and been invited back again and kicked out again and invited back in again, this is a history that you could not possibly know about.

I have never ever been kicked out of my home forum, a multicultural and cross-cultural forum, the forum that I first joined two decades ago, despite the fact that I expressed some of the same opinions there that got me kicked out of other forums over the decades before you joined Delphi.

I've even been allowed to express my pacifist viewpoints there, despite the fact that my views are sometimes considered as controversial. Sure, my opinions have gotten me kicked out of forums here at Delphi many times, due to their controversial nature.

As for why I've been kicked out of forums again and again over the decades (something that a newbie like you couldn't possible know), I think that Field Marshal Hermann Goering (who I think you will agree is about as far from being a pacifist as one can get, by the way) said it best:

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-18

adwil

Aug-19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

"is he now in trouble with the law?"

If he ever went to the USA, he might be 'in trouble' but he won't be extradited because he hasn't committed a crime under English law.

In reply toRe: msg 15
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-12

adwil

Sep-12

It's rather boring. Shagging a 16 or 17 year old is perfectly legal in the UK and looking at the photo, she seems pretty happy about it so I doubt there's a case to answer in the UK.

In the US, who knows? 

In reply toRe: msg 17
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-13

The fact she was flown in is literally sex trafficking.

adwil

Sep-13

"The fact she was flown in is literally sex trafficking."

Very hard to prove and at the time there was no sex trafficking law in the UK.

In reply toRe: msg 19
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-15

adwil said:

Very hard to prove and at the time there was no sex trafficking law in the UK.

Was she flown from the UK?

In reply toRe: msg 20
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-15

adwil

Sep-15

"Was she flown from the UK?"

To the UK, I believe.

IMHO she's old enough to make up her own mind about who she has sex with. 

Of course, if she was coerced then it is a crime, whatever her age. (In the UK too.) However, proving it will be very difficult.