Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dodgy DeSantis   America - all of it

Started Aug-18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 792 views.
In reply toRe: msg 2
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-23

Is this guy ACTIVELY trying to kill Floridians?

NISSY (NISSY2)

Sep-23

He wants to win the next election.  I doubt if he cares about the people of Florida except for the ones who vote for him.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-26

NISSY (NISSY2) said:

I doubt if he cares about the people of Florida except for the ones who vote for him.

They are the ones he is killing off.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Sep-26

He will get less votes.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Sep-26

What else is curious is that Trump and DeSantis have had a falling out  Trump supports vaccinations. DEsantis doesn't. Trump knows that most dying in Florida haven't been vaccinated so he is losing future votes.

JurgensenAlm

Sep-27

DeSantis is just trying to hang on to Freedom of choice...whether U believe that or not doesn't matter.

No matter how Biden et al try to force people to take the vaccine they will not succeed.  Americans still have freedom of choice.  Of course there R always ways to take the circuitous route through the courts. Worth that I wonder?

The Spanish Flu hun around for about 10 years running its course.  There were the recalcitrants then too.

JurgensenAlm

Sep-27

Do U know if DeSantis has been vaccinated?  

JurgensenAlm

Sep-27

I just checked.  Gov. DeSantis took one dose of the vaccine back in April.  Apparently He hasn't taken the second one.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-28

Hi Jurgen.

Welcome!  Welcome!  Welcome!  

Nobody is trying to force anyone to get vaccinated.

Americans are free to refuse the shot, just as they are free to run into oncoming traffic.

However, they need to stop and consider the psychological effects this act will inflict upon the driver of the car who will run them over.  

Is it tyrannical of a government to insist upon seatbelts, speed limits and bike helmets?

JurgensenAlm

Sep-28

We disagree. There R more and more punishments coming every day from authorities.  

I have had 2 Pfizer shots and may get a booster....but that's ME...others should B able to refuse IMO.