Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FBI has found SCANT evidence the Capitol riot was an organized plot   America - all of it

Started 8/20/21 by Raven2018; 5009 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

8/30/21

I'm not disputing that Biden colossally fucked this up!

He did.  

And there needs to be a commission on ALL the failures.

For example - where were the State Department appointees responsible for overseeing the evacuation?

Oh right.  Their appointments are being blocked by Ted Cruz.

Raven2018

9/1/21

I'd like to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth ... as well.

CzoeMC

9/2/21

Raven2018 said:

I'd like to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth ... as well.

Well, well well, you didn't get it from any previous administration, besides Biden's, that it was an undeclared war that could not be won, and too many lives were lost.

(sorry to the esteemed Bellafonte):

Hey Mister Taliban, tally my Americans,

Daylight come and I want to go home.

In reply toRe: msg 18
CzoeMC

9/2/21

Quite sure that Trump did everything that he could to landmine any exodus from Afghanistan, because he actually knew he couldn't pull off a coup, and had done everything in his power to throw a glitch in the withdrawal. Not giving a damn about the people who are/were there.

His presidency was all buffoonery and snake oil. Some of the populace bought it, and were poisoned, the elites lined their pockets, and got their portfolios expanded. Meanwhile... (Colbert fans), meanwhile, the middle class is waking up.

In reply toRe: msg 19
CzoeMC

9/4/21

One would think that Southerners would not adhere to a northern carpetbagger like Trump, but there is no accounting for taste.

dilobite

9/4/21

<< FBI has found SCANT evidence the Capitol riot was an organized plot to overturn the election 
and does not believe it was centrally coordinated by Trump supporters or far-right groups, agents say - 
despite Democrat claims it was a COUP >>

The storming of the Bastille wasn't a "centrally coordinated" "organized plot" either. 
It was ocassioned by "an incendiary speech" at a nearby restaurant.

"Trump made an incendiary speech at a nearby rally"

Raven2018

9/4/21

CzoeMC said:

Well, well well, you didn't get it from any previous administration, besides Biden's, that it was an undeclared war that could not be won, and too many lives were lost.

I can't argue with that ... but possibly more so in some administrations than others.

We certainly haven't gotten the truth from the FBI ... that's for sure ... they have been caught in lies, and they refuse to released the entire, unedited, 14,000 hours of 1/6 video to the public. Unless, they are hiding something, there is no reason to not make the all 14,000 hours available.

CzoeMC

9/4/21

Raven2018 said:

Unless, they are hiding something, there is no reason to not make the all 14,000 hours available.

14,000 hours of video? Lets see, 14,000 hours divided by 24 equals rounding down, to 583 twenty four hour periods (days).

That's a whole lot of video for less than a day of activity. If anyone has almost 2 years to watch continuously non-stop no sleep,  all the home shootin self movies, etc, well good on them.

I am sure that the relevant parts of videos have been noted, and perps were caught.  By all means, offer to watch all the selfies of them defecating in the Capital.

In reply toRe: msg 23
CzoeMC

9/6/21

Maybe you could convince the Cyber Ninjas of Maricopa County to watch, and see if bamboo fibers were there.

More likely to be Russian bear hairs, compliments of Putin.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/6/21

Very good point.