Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FBI has found SCANT evidence the Capitol riot was an organized plot   America - all of it

Started Aug-20 by Raven2018; 4595 views.
Raven2018

Sep-12

CzoeMC said:

It is very hard to get members of congress subpoenaed about how they might have been involved in the insurrection in its planning form. They (the members) have to weigh how much is on tape, how much is known about their contacts (that's why phone records are being asked for), and how much of what comes out will affect their reelections.

It's rather frustrating, when you really want to know the truth of the matter.

I wouldn't support a congressperson ... nor a police officer ... who fostered the rioting in any manner.

It made things look bad, on Trump supporters who wouldn't even think about rioting in our nation's Capitol.

It was a stupid, thing to do.

CzoeMC

Sep-12

Raven2018 said:

It made things look bad, on Trump supporters

C'mon, m'dear. You might be one of a few Trump supporters who DON'T look bad.

Raven2018

Sep-15

CzoeMC said:

Raven2018 said: It made things look bad, on Trump supporters C'mon, m'dear. You might be one of a few Trump supporters who DON'T look bad.

I'll take that, as a compliment!! ;)

CzoeMC

Sep-15

Sort of a backhanded compliment, but I think that you are basically a nice person.

Raven2018

Sep-18

CzoeMC said:

Sort of a backhanded compliment, but I think that you are basically a nice person.

Well, it was better than nothing!! LOL

I think, we are both basically nice people! ;)

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-4

It was not a plan. It was a hail Mary thrown by Donald Trump who hoped Americans would go to the streets to demand his victory somewhat like Turks went to the streets to stop the coup against Erdogan. Trump told is supporters to go to the Senate and he would join them but he was a no show.

The arrested who did show up are fools for believing Donald Trump and they should face the consequences for their stupidity.

Did you see that joke of a rally, Sept 18th ? The so-called "Justice for J6"?

https://youtu.be/eezLqLZzlnU

As are most things in regards to Trump and his followers. 

NISSY (NISSY2)

Oct-10

Trump doesn't bother me as much as his followers. I know what Trump is and he knows his supporters are fools.