Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

BerrySteph

2/23/20

bml00 said:

It is a certainty that Berry embraces all terrorist groups no matter where and who, his active consistent Defence of the Nazis is merely an example 

I've never defended the Nazis - I've condemned them for over-running their borders and persecuting minorities.

Nor have I defended any terrorists.

You're the one doing that, over and over and over again.

BerrySteph

2/23/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

Nothing complex about it.

Secular nations (Syria and Iran) have been absolutely devastated by us (probably much more so than Hitler in Poland) for no legitimate reason whatsoever. In the case of Iraq, we know it was done on the basis of lies.

Probably started by the US in Korea and Vietnam (the latter on the basis of two lies - you need me to tell you?). Around 13 to 15 million dead.

That was Phase I.

Afghanistan, first under Jimmy Carter and then Reagan was Phase II - I include Iraq and Libya and Syria in the same bracket. And Lebanon, devastated by Israel in Phase II. Maybe only 10 million dead?

We're about to see Phase III of the Holocaust on brown people, the mass-murder of a large proportion of the 80 million Iranians. Ending up 20 million dead? Probably quite easily, just in the short run.

Notice how BM, a boastful invader of other people's lands, doesn't actually dispute anything I say.

BerrySteph

2/23/20

bml00 said:

Currently there is open military action between Syria and Turkey with both attacking positions held by each other , this is going to get worse unless Russia defuses it , the Syrians without the Russians in a Turkish/Syrian conflict would get thrashed .

True. Turkey is massively armed by the US and NATO. In order to devastate its Syrian neighbour.

But you seem to have forgotten that Turkey hates Israel - and with very good reason.

In reply toRe: msg 207
bml00

2/23/20

There are numerous witnesses to Berry’s Defence of the Nazis on this very forum 

BM

In reply toRe: msg 209
bml00

2/24/20

Another gormless uninformed reply 

BM

bml00

2/24/20

As if anybody replied to the idiot liar?

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

2/24/20

bml00 said:

As if anybody replied to the idiot liar?

It's usually only you who replies.

bml00

2/24/20

I should learn from my mistakes

BM

BerrySteph

2/24/20

bml00 said:

There are numerous witnesses to Berry’s Defence of the Nazis on this very forum 

Strange you've never challenged anything I've posted.

Not the historical facts I've posted - nor even what you call "Defense of the Nazis".

When in fact, I condemn the Nazis at every turn - remind people what disgusting evils and international crimes they committed.

But you don't like mention of international crimes, do you?

BerrySteph

2/24/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

It's usually only you who replies.

Everybody else knows that I'm genuine.

My facts are excellent and its hard to dispute what I say.

Some of which simply boils down to - if we don't like terrorism then we should stop doing it.