Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

bml00

4/15/20

i NEVER WELCH on anything but I have the right to disagree

BM

BerrySteph

4/15/20

adwil said:

1920 is not 1939.

What is the lie inserted into that report by a Zionist?

Or are you too stupid to understand what was going on?

If you cannot show me the lie I will have you put on Zarknorph's list of racists unable to match my high level of erudition.

And that will be $200 that BM has to pay!

BerrySteph

4/15/20

bml00 said:

Berry as you know is VERY STUPID

If I was stupid you'd not get so very, very angry.

All this bluster and you don't seem to have ever caught me in a single lie - you caught me in one typo, but I don't think you've ever caught me in a single mistake.

That's what makes you so angry, isn't it?

BerrySteph

4/15/20

bml00 said:

i NEVER WELCH on anything but I have the right to disagree

You call me stupid and yet Adwil is unable to spot the lie in that cutting.

Maybe you're more intelligent - what falsehood has been maliciously inserted by a Zionist copy-writer into the Thunderer?

In reply toRe: msg 260
bml00

4/15/20

Berry is stupid (very and exceptional) and is the butt of nearly everybody's contempt however NOBODY has ever accused Adwil of being stupid (ever) .

Berry is worried and I know why

BM

BerrySteph

4/15/20

bml00 said:

Berry is stupid (very and exceptional)

Seems obvious I've pulled another blinder over you - see msg=202.249

What do you think of the reprint there from 100 years ago precisely - antisemitic, BM?

How about the Zionist propaganda falsehood in there?

Along with the other points I've made - "Jews For Jesus" are still recklessly open about their scheme for Lebensraum.

Be proud of "From the Nile to the Euphrates".

adwil

4/15/20

BerrySteph said:

"What historical lie was inserted 100 years ago today and is still glaringly obvious today? Or can't you read or understand anything?"

I suppose I'll have to read the article.

It isn't true that Jews were promised Palestine. They were promised a national home in Palestine which isn't the same thing especially as the civil and religious rights of non-Jewish communities had to be respected. 

Does it really matter that the Times got something wrong a century ago? The world has moved on. 

In reply toRe: msg 262
bml00

4/15/20

Jews for Jesus do not speak for Jews .

BM

bml00

4/15/20

All it says is an Homeland in Palestine nothing at all more - fuck pot wants to try to infer more is being said - which it is not BM

adwil

4/15/20

This is a report from Washington, critical of Britain, that is repeated in the Times without alteration.

There were certainly 'groups' that tried to persuade the Brits they'd promised all of Palestine to the Jews when the Balfour letter doesn't state that at all.

Similarly there were groups that asserted that Britain had promised the Jews all of Jordan too. 

Berry gets excited about this when it had no material effect on what happened at the Peace Conference.