Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Vaccines prevent covid deaths.   America - all of it

Started Nov-10 by NISSY (NISSY2); 376 views.
NISSY (NISSY2)

Nov-10

The government of Texas has determined that you have a twenty times bigger chance of dying of covid if you haven't been vaccinated!

A Texas government study found that unvaccinated people were 20 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than the fully vaccinated throughout most of September, providing further evidence backing the vaccines.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/580770-unvaccinated-20-times-more-likely-to-die-from-covid-19-texas-study
CamGeary

Nov-10

My actual interest in the vaccines is their being utilized as means of controlling the population via "mandates", "corporative initiatives", etc. I just do not like the idea that of having the State or corporations tell Americans what they can and cannot do... 

NISSY (NISSY2)

Nov-10

I can sympathize with that but the US is not doing well in fighting the virus. China and Taiwan are both doing very well but people there do what their governments say to do.

Taiwan has been very interesting to follow.

CamGeary

Nov-10

You have to admit the politicians are having a field day with it, making bold statements and pointing fingers while ignoring "25 Shot in Chicago Last Weekend", "Biden Says Illegals Entitled to Compensation", and similar disquieting items...

NISSY (NISSY2)

Nov-10

There is a lot of fake news out there. Most people just believe what they want to believe.

I see the Trump-Russia collusion accusation has been put to bed. I wonder if Trump can sue Hillary and the Democrats for pushing it?

CamGeary

Nov-10

How we'd love to see headlines like, "Supreme Court to 'Offended' Plaintiff: Take a Dump for Yourself"...

CzoeMC

Nov-13

CamGeary said:

You have to admit the politicians are having a field day with it, making bold statements and pointing fingers while ignoring "25 Shot in Chicago Last Weekend", "Biden Says Illegals Entitled to Compensation", and similar disquieting items...

I have to admit that you have a talent at conflating an issue.  If it is about vaccinations, "What about illegals and shootings!)

Let's talk about how one of the documented side effects of recovery from covid in males is the inability to get an erection, and you would probably start blaming Biden for rising gas prices.

A guise, to misconstrue any issue that you can't win. Shout "Look over there!" as you pick the pocket.

In reply toRe: msg 7
CamGeary

Nov-14

"Look over there" only works with the credulous; you need a better gag than that if you want to get ahead...

PAULFROMNYS

Dec-7

Yes, they give mountains of general statements from this group, or that, and we're left to trust what they tell us over, and over.  Yet at the onset many practical remedies were available and being tested, yet all we ever get SPECICIALLY is: wash your hands, wear your mask, and fear, fear, fear.  What should we fear? Well, I seeing things in this light sought out specific information from qualified sources.  They were full of specific information which increased as time passed. Specific information which exposed the vaccine more and more as time passed as DANGEROUS.  They also increasingly were forthcoming with treatments which were increasingly effective against COVID at onset, and also regimens which boostered our immune systems.  Yet all I've heard from these sources giving general undergirding to the vaccine is be afraid if you don't,  and that those who won't are the problem. Yet they to this day do not bring forth any of the remedies which are being shown increasingly effective, but they in fact seem dead set on opposing them.    

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-7

I see the legals system as part of the problem with doctors and hospitals wanting to avoid being sued so they say as little as possible. I tend to do the best that I can with commonsense.