Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Biden lowering fuel prices   America - all of it

Started Nov-23 by NISSY (NISSY2); 1027 views.
NISSY (NISSY2)

Nov-23

Finally, a president that works with other countries to solve Global probems.

The President has been working with countries across the world to address the lack of supply as the world exits the pandemic. And, as a result of President Biden’s leadership and our diplomatic efforts, this release will be taken in parallel with other major energy consuming nations including China, India, Japan, Republic of Korea and the United Kingdom. This culminates weeks of consultations with countries around the world, and we are already seeing the effect of this work on oil prices. Over the last several weeks as reports of this work became public, oil prices are down nearly 10 percent.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/11/23/president-biden-announces-release-from-the-strategic-petroleum-reserve-as-part-of-ongoing-efforts-to-lower-prices-and-address-lack-of-supply-around-the-world/

Lower prices will reduce profits for oil companies so you can bet Trump would have never done what Biden is doing.
CamGeary

Dec-10

Biden would have accomplished even more but they forgot to recharge him...

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-10

That is Jill's job.
CamGeary

Dec-10

She's too busy being a "doctor"...

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-11

I have no problem with Jill. Her husband is kind of inconsistent. He is too chicken to pardon Julian Assange.
CamGeary

Dec-11

Why would he pardon that dirtbag?

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-12

For getting out the truth to the people of the world. Do you have a problem with the people having the truth? Ed Snowden is in exile for getting out the truth.
CamGeary

Dec-13

Snowden should be in front of a firing squad.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Dec-13

I considering him a hero. He exposed the US as a country that kills innocent people with a government that lies to its people. He seems to be doing OK in Russia.

Obama did not fire to Clapper for lying to Congress which shows how truly weak Obama is.

CamGeary

Dec-13

NISSY (NISSY2) said...

I considering him a hero.

Well, yeah, I kinda thought you did...