Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The GOP is dead, the RNC is dead   America - all of it

Started May-2 by OSarge (mahjong54); 680 views.
ElDotardo

Aug-15

A. I am not a Republican, law maker or otherwise.

B. I am not pro-choice, and I was happy to see Roe overturned and the issue returned to the States where it belonged. BTW, in Kansas where I presently reside, voters decided they wanted no restrictions on a women's ability to abort her child. That's the approach I support as it honors individual freedom as opposed to State imposed mandates. It leaves the choice up to voters, so in that sense I suppose I am pro-choice after all.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-15

Then you don't support the freedom of a woman's right to her own body. You do not support individual rights because a fetus has to be born to be an American citizen. It is in the constitution. You are not what you claim to be.

The abortion issue is what will sink the Republicans in future elections because women can vote.

katiek2

Aug-24

Not all women feel it's their right to kill their child before, during or after it's birth.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-25

It is a fetus, not a child. It has to be born to be an infant and then develop several more years to become a child. You are being dishonest by calling it a child. 70% of Americans support choice. That will be a problem for Republicans in future elections.
Oomp (AstroLib)

Aug-25

>>The abortion issue is what will sink the Republicans in future elections because women can vote.<< (emphasis mine).

I knew that 19th amendment thing was gonna cause trouble. >B^P

NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-26

It definitely caused the change and it was Saudi Arabia doesn't want one.