Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who murdered Anastacio Hernandez Rojas?   America - all of it

Started Jul-1 by Bruno (ricardomath); 901 views.

TORN APART: Maria Puga

TORN APART: Families and US Immigration Reform

In 2010, border guards beat and shocked Anastasio Hernandez Rojas with a stun gun at the San Ysidro port of entry near San Diego, California. He died three days later. An autopsy report ruled his death a homicide, with hypertension and methamphetamines as contributing factors. Rojas had been deported a few months earlier and was apprehended when he tried to rejoin his family, including his wife, Maria Puga, and their 7-year-old twins, Daniela and Daniel, pictured here near the wall where their father was beaten. Puga, who has successfully demanded a governmental investigation into her husband's death, says, "I want my kids to grow up peacefully, not with bitterness. That is why I continue to search for justice."

Msg 2192.2 deleted
NISSY (NISSY2)

Jul-2

I remember Afronaut. I don't remember him making personal threats. I found his posts to be inconsistent like he couldn't figure things out.

Go away.

You spend too much time pushing people like afrodelic towards hatred and violence with your racism.

So don't post to me.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Jul-2

You make a post and you get a response. That is how it works at Delphi Forums. You could stop making posts.

I don't push anybody towards hatred. I try to do the opposite.

NISSY (NISSY2) said:

I don't remember him making personal threats

Ripping our families apart.

Putting our children in concentration camps.

He posts like a monster.

NISSY (NISSY2) said:

I don't push anybody towards hatred

Yes, you do.

NISSY (NISSY2)

Jul-3

Actually, it is what you are doing with this thread.
NISSY (NISSY2) said:

Actually, it is what you are doing with this thread

How? By being opposed to murder?

Anastasio Hernandez Rojas video

NISSY (NISSY2) said:

Actually, it is what you are doing with this thread

What gives people like him the right to rip our families apart and put our children in concentration camps and murder people?