Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is ISIS defeated?   Africa and the Middle East

Started 11/10/17 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 44511 views.
Harold27Z

11/20/19

Nay,  They are literally revolting.

In reply toRe: msg 305
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/5/19

In reply toRe: msg 309
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/5/19

This is a fascinating interactive story.

Best played with sound.

In reply toRe: msg 310
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/5/19

BerrySteph

12/5/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A freed Iraqi Yazidi woman, who was held as a sex slave by IS, comes face-to-face with her tormentor on Iraqi television.

Am I the only person thinking that victims of (violent) crime should not be in involved in the criminal process atall (other than, maybe, as witnesses).

This kind of confrontation is utterly pointless except as a circus act - and very destructive of the victims.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/5/19

I don't know if it was cathartic for her, or damaging.

katiek2

12/5/19

At 19 my brother lost both legs to a land mine in Vietnam.  I should not have watched this, I can only see Mike lying on the ground.  Well, he's at peace now - with my whole heart and soul I pray for this man, his family and all the others, enemies and friends, that live through this horror daily.

Harold27Z

12/5/19

The chequered flag logo behind that cop is also on his uniform cap.  The logo pays homage to their occult controlled entity.

That tells you all you need to know.

You'll never guess which western agencies created the bad guy organizations from Afghanistan to the Middle east and north Africa .

Harold27Z

12/5/19

Victims and or relatives should draw lots to inflict punishment on him. Begin with painful debollocation.

BerrySteph

12/5/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I don't know if it was cathartic for her, or damaging.

This case may be marginal - maybe she won't have extra flash-backs and years more mental torture as a direct result of raking over the wound.

However, most crimes we are aware of are breaches of the peace of Her Majesty, and that's how it should stay. When I see parents of murdered children being interviewed and demanding more savagery I think we're going to back to tribal blood-feuding. It cannot possibly be good for bereaved people.