Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ukraine silences witnesses.   General Confusion

Started Jul-31 by NISSY (NISSY2); 841 views.
NISSY (NISSY2)

Jul-31

One way to get away with war crimes is to bomb the prison where the accused are being held for trial.

In Basurin's opinion, the prison was targeted “after the Ukrainian prisoners of war began to talk about the crimes that they had committed on the orders of their commanders”. As the orders to conduct those crimes, according to Basurin, had been issued by Kiev, the Ukrainian “political leadership” ordered the strike on the detention center using U.S.-made HIMARS multiple rocket launchers “to hide those crimes about which Ukrainian prisoners of war began to speak”.

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Ukraines-Shelling-of-Donetsk-Prison-Leaves-53-Dead-75-Wounded-20220730-0002.html
CamGeary

Jul-31

They're all allegations in the heat of conflict and will not be proved or disproved until later...

NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-1

I prefer using logic. Ukraine had a motive to kill witnesses. Russia didn't.
CamGeary

Aug-1

Russia and Ukraine could reduce each other to rubble, and my reaction would be, "Too bad, we could have used them vs the Chinese"...

NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-1

Why do you have a grudge against the Chinese? I have Chinese friends. Are you a bigot? That surprises me.
CamGeary

Aug-1

No, I have a grudge with the policies of the Peoples Republic of China; I admire the Chinese immensely, actually...

NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-1

Then I don't understand your China-phobia.
CamGeary

Aug-1

China makes nuclear threats against us, is anxious to displace us as world superpower; USA-China will be the World Cup Final of world history if the match should take place...

NISSY (NISSY2)

Aug-2

I see you like the US being a world power. I like countries like Finland where the government doesn't kill human beings. I am not a big fan of killing.

I once went to a women's final world cup match in Pasadena between the China and the US. The US won but the American goal keeper admitted that she cheated and didn't get caught.

CamGeary

Aug-2

NISSY (NISSY2) said...

I see you like the US being a world power.

Yeah, I do; it should be THE world power a la 1945...