Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Commonwealth refugees swilling chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ho! Ho! Ho!   General Confusion

Started Dec-2 by Santa (OlStNick); 149 views.
Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-2

HO HO HO

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

I’m back!  It is so much fun visiting with all my new and old friends at Delphi Forums.  This folder seems to be made especially for me!  Confusion is my normal state of affairs.   This year has gone so fast and there are so many new things people want as gifts.  Mrs Claus said she thought a Fitbit and a treadmill would be the ideal gifts for me!  I thought a new Roku or a subscription to Netflix might be more suitable. Sitting in my recliner, a hot chocolate beside me and endless movies is what I want.

So, what gifts are your wish list for Santa this year?  Rudolph is easy, he wants hay and grain.  The elves want more vacation days and cookies.  The Mrs is hard to buy for...any suggestions?

What achievements have you accomplished this year?  Did you keep your resolutions for 2017.   Did you make wonderful new memories, new friends and new hobbies?

Well, the elves and Mrs Claus say we need to get back to work.  Millions of presents to pack  and millions of miles to cover.

HO HO HO

Less than a month left to make my NICE list!

See you soon!

Hello Santa!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! 

I would really love Stephen Colbert's book Midnight Confessions for Christmas.

I can't find it anywhere in Australia.

As for Mrs Claus - may I suggest an ice-maker?

Lets face it, your home is shrinking.

Love to the polar bears,

Jenifer

Johneeo

Dec-4

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Lets face it, your home is shrinking.

Let's face it.  You are completely wrong.

But, consistent.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses 

Santa (OlStNick)

Dec-4

Thank you for the *cold* idea.  Mrs Claus and the elves (me too) much prefer hot drinks.

Stephen Colbert’s Midnight Confessions are wonderful.  I’ll try my best and hope it doesn’t fall into the ever expanding ocean on my way there.  The older Santa gets, the bigger those oceans seem on dark winter nights.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

That's ANTarctic, darling.

Santa lives up north.

Image result for arctic shrinking

Please ask you lovely wife to slap you upside the head for me.

Cheers,

Jenifer

Reply here.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/aususuk/messages/86/93

This is supposed to be a thread for Christmas wishes.

I sent it off track.

My bad.

HI SANTA!!!

Wait - I know, I'm here too. I am NOT following you. Trust me the court order was pretty clear. Although in my own defense I through the tradition was Christmas stalkings.

Anyway, the spectacular host here promoted this discussion asking what we wanted for Christmas. I can't NOT follow a promo so...

HERE I AM!

And yes, I still want a pony. A real one please. Also a shovel and some large plastic bags (we have bylaws)

I really feel this is my year Jen, the year of the pony!