Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anti-Vaxxers - Stupidity knows no limits   Science

Started 1/14/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 21394 views.
In reply toRe: msg 160
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-31

Di (amina046)

Jun-1

BerrySteph

Jun-1

Di (amina046) said:

When he was 9 years old, Salk was inoculated by the polio vaccine developed by his father, Dr. Jonas Salk. Today, he is an optimistic about a COVID-19 vaccine but offers a warning.

Many others are not - or were not - optimistic about a vaccine.

Dominic Cummings is said to be a key figure in getting a vaccine in the UK - difficult to understand why. If he's doing a procurement exercise he'd seem to be quite unqualified to do so and operating without any supervision. Considering some of the fines ($3 billion for corrupt practices) levelled at the industry it might be better if a Civil Servant handled all this stuff.

The more likely scenario is that Cummings writes Boris's speeches and protects him, knowing where the bodies are buried.

PS - you never got back to me on what I posted here - http://forums.delphiforums.com/aususuk/messages?msg=1217.51 

The hatred expressed by BM and his gang - and the further lies he told - should convince you I was at least partly correct.

Di (amina046)

Jun-1

in history almost anyone  is partly correct, even participants.

And no, I am neither agreeing with you nor am I going into further discussion of my or your post.

I posted my sources, not claiming they are unique.

BerrySteph

Jun-2

Pointless hijacking

Msg 332.167 and the next 1 deleted
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-18

In reply toRe: msg 169
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host