Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

And now, the Good news   World Wide WTF?

Started 3/1/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 27611 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/31/19

Check the thread "Ignoring the debate on Climate Change".

That story is familiar, so I likely posted about it.

Di (amina046)

1/9/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/18/20

In reply toRe: msg 137
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

2/24/20

Di (amina046)

2/27/20

Di (amina046)

3/1/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/2/20

I'm a blubbering mess!

Di (amina046)

3/2/20

Get out your tissues

RGoss99

3/2/20

Rather frightinging. We have only one old style train left, popular for tourists, whee one has to cros a little bridge between cars even when the train is moving. But all he others a kid would have to be tiny and very anexorexic to fit between the cars which have accordion pleats between tem, or between the doors and the dock. So if one wanted to get on the track at all they would have climb down when no train was at the station. I hope neither the girl or rescuers were hurt in this case. The only train deaths I know of here are when a train is above ground and some stupid driver ignores the signal as the arm comes down to block a grade level crossing in the open country.. Here is the only old train line if one is in a hurry one takes a bus, They can´t update it easily because it is narrow gage single track and goes through 3 miles of tunnels, so narrow if you reach way out you can touch the walls. At the end of the line you can someimes pick oranges off trees next to the track. All the prices are the same, it has a great first class carriage which seats only 12 in a sort of living room setting two love seat, two charis and two sofas. I suppose an accident like the one above above, but I have never heard of it happening ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7_l5BcH4WU