Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.
Some bon mots!
1. What if my dog only brings back the ball because he thinks I like throwing it?
2. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
3. Which letter is silent in the word "Scent," the S or the C?
4. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
5. Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn't it be called double V?
6. Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
7. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
8. The word "swims" upside-down is still "swims".
9. Intentionally losing a game of rock, paper, scissors is just as hard as trying to win.
10. 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
11. Your future self is watching you right now through memories.
12. The doctors that told Stephen Hawking he had two years to live in 1953 are probably dead.
13. If you replace "W" with "T" in "What, Where and When", you get the answer to each of them.
14. Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.
15. If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before.
16 If 2/2/22 falls on a Tuesday, we'll just call it "2's Day".
(It does fall on a Tuesday)-