Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

1/18/20

BerrySteph said:

That's a pretty dumb report.

I always (try to remember to) type "Analysis" or "Opinion" above articles like these because they are op-ed pieces, not straight news reports.

BerrySteph

1/18/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I always (try to remember to) type "Analysis" or "Opinion" above articles like these because they are op-ed pieces, not straight news reports.

I favour using clips - but I always tell everyone why I think they're significant and whether they're actually "true" or not.

Otherwise people would think I was spamming and not, for instance, respond to the implication of what's in my clip.

In this case, Putin (for all he's a ruthless dictator) is actually good for Russia and "popular" for very good reason.

Have you seen the devastating film about him supposedly carrying out false-flag attacks on Russian apartment blocks?

In reply toRe: msg 115
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

2/5/20

BerrySteph

2/5/20

As a teenager, Andrijana was drawn into one of the bloodiest conflicts in post-war Europe. Thirty years later, she opens a Pandora's box from the past.

One of the few "natural wars" recently that we didn't deliberately start to cause people to suffer.

Although, its difficult to be entirely sure of that - since the Kosovo business was quite deliberately and maliciously inflamed by the US with the Ramboillet Agreement, an attempt to seize and occupy and rob Serbia.

In reply toRe: msg 117
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

3/11/20

Harold27Z

3/11/20

Vladimir is super-cool.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/7/20

He could be losing it...

In reply toRe: msg 121
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/7/20

BerrySteph

4/7/20

If coronavirus explodes in Russia, Putin's political survival could be on the line

Russia is probably doing all the right things.

Unlike us, they're used to existential threats and acting to deal with them.

Harold27Z

4/7/20

Relax.  Vladimir will handle it.