Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump's Conversation with the Vlad (by a fly on the wall)   General Confusion

Started 6/3/18 by CzoeMC; 8371 views.
In reply toRe: msg 100
CzoeMC

Jul-3

Vlad, you have put me in an awkward position , here, with the bounty thing. What is going on?

Now, Donald, it is nothing against you personally, (heh), we only wish to add and cause crisis situation for your politics. The soldiers deaths are meaningless to our plot. You must understand how to militarize your country in order to be an autocrat dictator. We always offer our services to you, for your reelection, and remember what we have on you to redeem. Please continue to behave against the populace. When they object, you can bring more military power over protests. AND, when you lose the election, by no means, give up. Refuse to leave the White House, get a special guard like Nero or Caligula to protect your rights! :::snickers:::

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I'm so glad that fly is back.

We need the little fella!

CzoeMC

Jul-30

Donald, did you take my advice about confabulating the election?

I mean, as you are so behind in polls, it is necessary to use police force tactics, like all of us autocrats you so admire. 

My concern, however, will the military generals you have so denigrated, back you up when you refuse to leave the White House? After all, your Secret Service guys don't like you too much, and they cant hold back the Generals you despise.

You are in deep sh*t, and my internet influence can only do so much. :::kisses on the cheek like a mafia boss:::

CzoeMC

Jul-30

Ain't I great at prediction? (look at the early stuff).  So sorry that I'm right about the BS.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Worth Watching.