Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trump's Conversation with the Vlad (by a fly on the wall)   General Confusion

Started 6/3/18 by CzoeMC; 9363 views.
CzoeMC

Jul-30

Donald, did you take my advice about confabulating the election?

I mean, as you are so behind in polls, it is necessary to use police force tactics, like all of us autocrats you so admire. 

My concern, however, will the military generals you have so denigrated, back you up when you refuse to leave the White House? After all, your Secret Service guys don't like you too much, and they cant hold back the Generals you despise.

You are in deep sh*t, and my internet influence can only do so much. :::kisses on the cheek like a mafia boss:::

CzoeMC

Jul-30

Ain't I great at prediction? (look at the early stuff).  So sorry that I'm right about the BS.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Worth Watching.

We need an update. I did a google search for images of mailboxes on trucks, and this is what I got.

I once drove through an extremely expensive neighborhood, of 3/4 acre lots and no less than 4 car garages, in Ft Worth TX in the 80's. All had the similar mailboxes but they were models of the home itself. Identical even as to color of the trim. One spanish hacienda style home owner must have been fighting with his neighbors, though. He had his house painted what my father (a contractor) would call Portegee pink.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-18

Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

Portegee pink

I googled it.

This close?

A PINK Bunny laid these eggs | Easter eggs, Instagram posts, Bakery

PTG (anotherPTG)

Aug-18

In the United Kingdom a blue plaque is a permanent sign installed in a public place i to commemorate a link between that location and a famous person, event, or former building on the site, serving as a historical marker

There are far too many... it's nonsense, says blue plaque chief ...

But now you can buy and place you own for about £20

Personalised Heritage Sign

Yep. I went back there a few years later and it was painted a beautiful desert tan. Either the owner sold, or, made up with his neighbors.

My new wife's and my first house had a beautiful view of SF Bay. I found it on the internet and when we drove up with the realtor she remarked; "That house is ugly!". "Maybe so", I said, "but that's the neighbor's problem. The view from our living room window is gorgeous."

We did make it more beautiful in the 3 years we owned it.