Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

China   Asia

Started 9/8/18 by Di (amina046); 30732 views.
In reply toRe: msg 332
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 333
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

BerrySteph

Jan-7

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

China's Communist Party is at a fatal age for one-party regimes and is facing some significant economic and demographic headwinds.

That's very true, isn't it?

The US also only reached 80 years before exploding in violence and huge numbers killed.

bml00

Jan-7

Numb nuts forgets the French the Russian the British civil wars etc etc

BerrySteph

Jan-8

bml00 said:

Numb nuts forgets the French the Russian the British civil wars etc etc

True what I've told BM.

The "English" (big in Scotland and Ireland as well) Civil War was 400 years ago and, after a disastrous experiment with a President and a Constitution, it (eventually) fixed the problem we had. Replacing the Absolute Monarchy with the Constitutional Monarchy in 1688 in the Glorious (but bloodless) Revolution.

The Chinese are now due for a similar revolution - but, judging by the Russian experience, it will do so without bloodshed in the same (or longer) period of time, 70 years.

The outlier is the US that had a huge and very bloody Civil War after 80 years.

bml00

Jan-8

Berry is to historical honesty what I am to neuroscience , his ability to write horse shit is unparalleled 

Enjoy the dork

BM

• Edited January 8, 2020 8:43 am  by  bml00
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-13

bml00

Jan-13

I do not bother too much with HRW they have become highly political and ultimately in their efforts to right the wrongs of the World find themselves shut out for being anything but neutral

If any group wants to report on any issue that is fine , as soon as they add in their own political opinions they stop being neutral observers and become nothing more than busy bodies

BM

BerrySteph

Jan-13

bml00 said:

I do not bother too much with HRW they have become highly political

They're 100% Zionist created (and still largely Zionist controlled). So biased that they accused Palestinian non-violent protestors of being used as human shields.

They were created to bust Russians (regardless of faith) out of their homeland in order to populate the IDF and maintain the genocidal occupation of Lebanon. 

That's when Israel dropped all pretense of being Jewish and everyone started eating bacon sandwiches.

BerrySteph

Jan-13

bml00 said:

If any group wants to report on any issue that is fine , as soon as they add in their own political opinions

Ho, ho, that's why you hated Zionist judge Goldstone when he pointed out what you'd done in Gaza.

Not because he'd added any political opinions (his daughter was then serving in the IDF) but because he observed and reported on the genocide that Israel was engaged in.