Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Iran   Africa and the Middle East

Started 9/19/18 by Di (amina046); 60869 views.
BerrySteph

5/8/19

People might wonder why you allow this outrageous personal abuse to continue.

bml00

5/8/19

Cambodia is not Iran blockhead

Di (amina046)

5/8/19

Why do you have to add insults to every single post? Just voice your contrary opinion. Your are at least as "vitriolic" as your new-found opponent.

bml00

5/8/19

I don’t like liars , I don’t like racists , I don’t like anti semites and I don’t like people who find excuses for these people , I hope u don’t fit into these categories 

BM

BerrySteph

5/8/19

Di (amina046) said:

Your are at least as "vitriolic" as your new-found opponent.

There was a time, only 20 years ago, when the Zionists tried to be learned and urbane and "reasonable".

They would talk at length about the different land laws of the Ottoman Empire and "prove" that the Palestinians had not been dispossessed of anything that belonged to them.

They would argue passionately that Israeli soldiers in the West Bank were being unfairly targeted and had only their guns to protect themselves from stones.

All of that was swept away when digital cameras became widely available.

Suddenly, their atrocities were visible for everyone to see and they took to ranting and raving and sending people threatening messages.

Their arguments are remarkably similar to the ones used to defend apartheid in South Africa - and we know how well that worked.

Di (amina046)

5/8/19

I think you got the wrong recipient.

BerrySteph

5/8/19

There's no reason you couldn't get sensible responses from BM.

Except that, over a long period I've cornered him over everything he says to try and defend his new-found country.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/9/19

BerrySteph said:

Note that Pol Pot was actually a US agent and remained that way for at least 12 years after his regime had fallen!

Wait... WHAT?!!

BerrySteph

5/9/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said: Note that Pol Pot was actually a US agent and remained that way for at least 12 years after his regime had fallen!   Wait... WHAT?!!

No joke.

From a Cambodian (yes, a brown person we're supposed to despise, but I'm a sucker for explanations which match the known facts even from darkies)

There is a simple way to perceive the US involvement. After Pol Pot was overthrown, US continued to "recognize" him as the government of Cambodia up to the time of his death. The war crimes trials were postponed an additional 20 years of UN/US/Cambodian bickering of the trial rules so that the trials would be held under US rules.

I will tell you what that means because you probably have no clue how Magistrate Law differs from US/UK procedure. Cambodia uses Napoleonic Code, Magistrate Law like most French related places. Under NC, the contestants have equal rights and the Magistrate determines the scope of the trial, what evidence can be heard, who may testify, and who is guilty of what.

Under US rules, the prosecutor determines the scope of the trial and anything outside the prosecutor' determination of the case will not be heard in court. For example, Saddam was tried for an obscure war crime nobody ever heard of because that one obscure crime did not directly involve US personnel, and due to the scope limitations of the American rules, nobody on any side of the case could bring in a US conspirator to the Saddam regime such as Rumsfeld or Bush (That is Bush Senior the competent CIA guy, not Bush Junior the village idiot.).

The farce of postponing the KR war crimes trials from 1980 to 2012 so all the principals are conveniently dead belongs in a Marx Brother' movie. It is intuitively obvious to any one of 3 digit IQ that a cover up is involved.

Want more?

KR trials should have been held in 1980, following the overthrow of Pol Pot.

USA refused to recognize the real government for a decade or so and then connived with UN to further postpone the trials until now [2012] to prevent any possible discussion of US sponsorship of Pol Pot. All the principles are dead from old age now and the only fear is someone involved in the wars surfacing and making an issue of this. Cambodia is presently crawling with CIA kids pretending to be NGO members who are out beating the bushes for veterans of the US occupation.

The only thing that has benefitted from the UN presence since 1990 is the child prostitution industry.

Want more?

Total casualties Cambodia from US/ARVN attack, both infantry and air was around 1 million. The attack was not on the cities nor on the west portion of the country which is forest. It was on the farming areas of the Southeast, killing farmers and denying future use of the land by mines and bomblets. Prior to the war, Cambodia was the major rice exporter, the middle and upper class kids normally were schooled in Paris. After the rice fields were wiped out, GNP went to zero and US bought the country with USAID, becoming 90% of the new GDP.

Total loss to Khmer Rouge was 2 million souls. Pol Pot was financed by CIA, being a man so stupid he was proud of it. He was supposed to be an "alternate" to Sihanoux who was neutral. KR expanded greatly because of the bombing program. Survivors with lost lands and dead relatives joined KR believing them to be anti American. (A ditto of the Viet bombing program and the VC) In 1975 1st Quarter, US dropped USAID to Sihanoux, the unpaid army deserted and KR "won". Reason Pol Pot hated the city kids is they were smart and he was not. (that is not sarcasm).

... Pol Pot was indeed a low point in the history of national leadership, but do not get too carried away with this representing a communist rise to power. Dummy Pol Pot only had a army because CIA gave him the money to buy one. They wanted him as an "alternate" to Sihanoux. MMF to the USA, Cambodians in general and communists in particular had zero say in the issue. ... Pol Pot had the brains of a toaster. If you look at John Dean (US ambassador to Cambodia 1975). He did a fantastic job trying to save that place, but Washington did a more herculean job of killing it.

Mao is another unqualified leader. He only prevailed because most Chinese knew that Chiang was propelled by USD but were not aware Mao was propelled by Stalin Gold. Mao knew when to shut up. The China Nationals bragged endlessy about their unearned income from USA like a bunch of un educated children.

bml00

5/9/19

ASK for INDEPEDNENT VERIFIABLE websites from Berry - you are guaranteed to get a mad blogger , he (berry the idiot) recently gave his proof the maddest of the mad Conspiracy theorist on the Planet , yep its true!

BM