Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

bml00

May-4

I dont believe that people comprehend the brutality that is the Middle East and out on the borders of Iran who is ever going to know what brutality far from eyes and ears of the World occur and will never be known.

BM

In reply toRe: msg 756
bml00

May-5

Iran removing troops from Syria , Iran taking down military bases in 1st sign of their removal 

They have been attacked 5 times in the last 14 days and suffered large loses 

Read this article on i24NEWS:

'Iran reducing military presence in Syria,' top Israeli officials say
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/1588688979-iran-reducing-military-presence-in-syria-top-israeli-officials-say

BerrySteph

May-6

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Iranian officials deny that their border guards have been torturing Afghan migrants and throwing them into a nearby river, resulting in several deaths.

So we've wrecked their nations (economy with sanctions, society with heroin) and can now jeer at their attempts to protect their country from the refugees we've created.

Is there any evil you'll condemn?

BerrySteph

May-6

bml00 said:

'Iran reducing military presence in Syria,' top Israeli officials say https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/1588688979-iran-reducing-military-presence-in-syria-top-israeli-officials-say

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/israel/maps-davidic-kingdom.htm

This map and the Zionist belligerency attached used to be on web-site of the Israel "Ministry for Foreign Affairs".

Maps - Kingdom of David and Solomon

The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs states that "King David ruled Israel from 990 BCE to 968 BCE; and his son Solomon ruled after him until 928 BCE. David enlarged his kingdom and brought it to the peak of political and military power. Solomon "ruled over all the kingdoms west of the Euphrates River from Tiphsah to Gaza; he was at peace with all his neighbors" (I Kings, 4:24).

From the Nile to the Euphrates, BM. You boasted of it then, it was on the IDF web-site until recently and you're proud that its accelerating.

Greater Israel means "to the Euphrates" and that's what you want.

You are at war with Syria because you've stolen a bunch of Syrian land already and intend to steal all of it, with vacant possession and millions more refugees.

Same thing in Lebanon - while the settlers insist that Jordan is theirs as well.

You're doing what you Hitler set out to do - Lebensraum, expansion to the East. And the North. And the South. Only "to the West" put on hold since the Egyptians are groaning under American puppets and massive quantities of American arms.

(Actually "from the Nile" isn't a very practical objective for the border of Israel, you need the whole of Egypt with vacant possession. For the moment, its on hold - you're only insisting that Sinai be kept as a hell-hole of chaos and suffering as a semi-permanent condition. Massive arms supply to the torturing Egyptian military to hold off self-determination until you're ready to roll Holocaust II out there as well).

In reply toRe: msg 759
bml00

May-6

7.5 million Jews versus 80+ million Iranians

BM

BerrySteph

May-8

bml00 said:

7.5 million Jews versus 80+ million Iranians

Just what HItler thought of the populations of Poland and Russia. Nothing like the armaments, we'll roll all over you.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-16

bml00

May-16

IF I was an Iranian it must appear as if one of the ten plagues are now hovering over the land , oil prices are at an all time low , the Corona is far  worse in Iran that they want to admit and now Locust what next ?

Genesis " Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed and whoever curses Israel will be cursed "

BM

In reply toRe: msg 763
bml00

May-19

Israel linked to Cyber attack on Israel https://www.ynetnews.com/article/SJrBTJWo8