Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

In reply toRe: msg 759
bml00

5/6/20

7.5 million Jews versus 80+ million Iranians

BM

BerrySteph

5/8/20

bml00 said:

7.5 million Jews versus 80+ million Iranians

Just what HItler thought of the populations of Poland and Russia. Nothing like the armaments, we'll roll all over you.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/16/20

bml00

5/16/20

IF I was an Iranian it must appear as if one of the ten plagues are now hovering over the land , oil prices are at an all time low , the Corona is far  worse in Iran that they want to admit and now Locust what next ?

Genesis " Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed and whoever curses Israel will be cursed "

BM

In reply toRe: msg 763
bml00

5/19/20

Israel linked to Cyber attack on Israel https://www.ynetnews.com/article/SJrBTJWo8

MEDDLY

5/19/20

Psst, I don't think Israel "attacked" itself.

Fix it

BerrySteph

5/20/20

bml00 said:

Israel linked to Cyber attack on Israel https://www.ynetnews.com/article/SJrBTJWo8

Lying idiot. Probably untrue, and only 1/50th of what you're doing to them.

MEDDLY

5/20/20

See what your mistake (Israel linked to Cyber attack on Israel) just did? You have confused Berry. Berry is half right because it's IMPOSSIBLE for any country to Cyber attack itself. Thus, the "lying" accusation. But then Berry confuses everyone by stating "...only 1/50 of what you are doing to them." (to whom, to Israel?)!

It's obvious Berry read the link about Israel Cyber attacking Iran but Berry's laziness compounds his mistake and yours.

And I wanted to stay away from this until I read Berry's reply. I have decided not to react to Berry's posts but this one needed some prompt action, just this time only.

bml00

5/21/20

It now appears the Pompeo visit was to discuss the Israeli cyber attack on Iran which apparently was far more successful than the Iranians want to admit , agency reports of chaos at the ports with vessels being sent to sea back to port etc .

This is the opening salvo in the wars of the future where dams and waterways can be opened from thousands of miles away , cities can be caused to malfunction, hospitals and airports bought to a halt , sewers and whole infra structures bought into turmoil

BM

BerrySteph

5/21/20

MEDDLY said:

It's obvious Berry read the link about Israel Cyber attacking Iran but Berry's laziness compounds his mistake and yours.

Just accept the fact that I'm much, much cleverer than you.

And don't stumble over simple typos. 

And I have a surprise for you - I did not click on any link - further proving I'm much, much cleverer than you.

I simply saw the statement and immediately recognised that BM was spreading filthy allegations against Iran. Fired from the hip - I'm sure even (or especially) your black heart would approve.