Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

World War III - are we stewing in it?   General Confusion

Started 12/6/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 9465 views.
In reply toRe: msg 3
Oseas3

1/19/20

Hello I hope everyone who has posted here is in good health

I just came back to remind you all that the message above January 1, 2019 is still valid. There is and will be no change in what was announced and it will remain until the end of this demonic world. There will be absolutely no world war, I mean the third world war.

By the way, the only world war that will happen and has started is the one revealed in Revelation 12: v.7-17, and 16: v.13-16, and 19: v.11-21 and will culminate in 20: v.1-6.

And from the time that ... the Abomination of Desolation set up, there shall be 1,290 days (a thousand two hundred and ninety days).

Blessed is he that waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days, the day 1,335, the day of total victory against the king of the darkness.

May the Lord God bless us and keep us and protect us from the evil one

Harold27Z

1/19/20

There ain't just one evil one.

Oseas3

1/20/20

Harold27Z said:

There ain't just one evil one.

Greetings Harold

I referred to the King of Darkness, the Evil One, I meant Satan.

Notice that I finished my post sayingBlessed is he that waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days, the day 1,335, the day of total victory against the king of the darkness.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-15

Analysis

BerrySteph

May-15

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Information that could lead to a vaccine is currently the world's most valuable commodity. Instead of teaming up, nations are engaging in cyber espionage and pointing the finger of blame, writes David Lipson.

Call it for what it is - antisinicism.

MEDDLY

May-15

(Maybe off topic) Although I don't trust the People's Republic of China, if they can come up with a vaccine (to atone for their sins), then all is forgiven. But I'm scared of Big Pharma developing a vaccine and later selling it more expensive than a Rolls Royce.

Can you spell EpiPen®?

BerrySteph

May-16

MEDDLY said:

I'm scared of Big Pharma developing a vaccine and later selling it more expensive than a Rolls Royce.

What, afraid of China becoming like the US?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-16

A glib response that ignores the details and screams "RACIST!"

BerrySteph

May-16

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A glib response that ignores the details and screams "RACIST!"

Read what I said again.

We hate the Chinese and, even when we need them more than ever, we're abusing them.

bml00

May-16

You don't need the Chinese You need for countries to become production hubs again - manufacturing left Europe and the US and went to Asia because of cheap labour but the price of this cheap labor us now being held to ransom when in each country there is a labor force capable of producing everything and anything

BM