Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

World War III - are we stewing in it?   General Confusion

Started 12/6/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 9489 views.
Oseas3

1/3/19

O yes, I know that Ezekiel was a Prophet. Daniel and Ezekiel and Jeremiah were contemporaries, they existed and lived in the same time, by the way, Daniel was not a prophet, he was devoted to reading prophecies of the Lord, like you do I believe.

Actually, Daniel was not a prophet, like Ezekiel and Jeremiah. I explain the difference between them. When Ezekiel and Jeremiah, among other true prophets of the Lord, prophesied to the people of Israel, they proclaimed the message of the Lord, saying, "Thus saith the Lord." Daniel never, but never, transmitted or proclaimed any message saying, "Thus saith the Lord." 

Daniel had the gift of prophecy as interpreter of the messages of the prophets, as of Jeremiah's messages, for example. Daniel himself tells us that in the first year of King Darius, son of Ahasuerus, of the nation of the Medes, (Daniel 9: v. 1-6), which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans, he - Daniel - understood BY BOOKS the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem. 

I am sure that beyond the book of Jeremiah 25:v.11 ahead & 29: v.10, Daniel did read also Isaiah 23:13-18. Check it. 

Di (amina046)

1/3/19

Just a question: do you read newspapers too, or only the bible?

15poetsteve

1/4/19

I'm not the fool; yes I can read a newspaper I also use google

but once week my pastor and I do bible study together.

my brother before had stroke was a pastor; I now have his books.

we could nearing the last battle they talk about in old and new testament

but I sure if not even the angels I sure don't know and nieghter do you

Oseas3

1/4/19

Hi

Oh yes, I read newspapers and other media on the Internet, and more often watch the news through the television channels, especially CNN.

The Bible is the express Word of the Most High, the Omniscient, and Omnipresent and Omnipotent God. The major events of the world are reported through the written, spoken and televised press, and through them we can closely trace the fulfillment of Scripture or the things written in the Bible.

For example, we listen or watch or read daily in the media about the activities of the Pope and his Catholic Apostolic Church, but the Bible reveals that the Pope is the Beast of 7 heads and 10 horns who rose up out of the Gentile peoples, precisely in Rome, Italy, and that one of his 7 heads will be mortally wounded now. What the press or midia will announce, the Bible has already announced previously.

The Bible says that the 7 heads are 7 hills, upon which the Roman Catholic Church is seated. Theologians and many Bible students say that the 7 hills are the 7 hills of Rome whose names are publicly known, and that the Vatican City is built on these 7 hills. This interpretation is completely wrong because if the Bible itself explains that ONE of the 7 heads was death-dealing, now now can a hill be mortally wounded? Ahahahaha, of course not.

Actually the seven heads are the seven regions of the Earth with its inhabitants: They are Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania (Australia), North America, Central America and South America.  One of these 7 heads will be wounded mortally, this happening will be reported by the press OR MIDIA of the whole world, mainly by the CNN. 
The most important is to know that the head of the Beast that will be mortally wounded is South America with its population, beginning through Brazil that is the most country of the region or of this head of the Beast. 

In these days the press or the midia of the whole world will announce the appearance of another Beast who will manifest itself now in Israel, he will manifest himself as a messiah, AN IMPOSTER, and will sit in the temple of Jerusalem, telling to the world that he is God.  Even him whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the Truth, that they might be saved.

The Bible warns previously that he will oppose and exalte himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God in the temple of God, shewing himself he is God. Then there will be TWO BEASTS on the Earth and both will make a deal to build an Universal Religious Empire, Judaísm and Catholicism, and each one will reign 42 months or 1.260 days or three years and half, the Beast of Rome will reign FIRST. 

The worse of all is that the Teologians, and Pastors, and Bishops, among others, of ALL Churches and sects, will preach for the believers on the pulpit of their Churches that Christ returned to Jerusalem and they will deceive multitudes of Christians that will believe in them and in their preachings and they will perish.  

Be ready and take care.

Di (amina046)

1/14/19

Pentagon Officials Fear Bolton's Actions Increase Risk of Clash With Iran

At the direction of its leader, John Bolton, the National Security Council asked the Pentagon last year to provide military options to strike Iran after militants hit an empty American lot in Baghdad.

Di (amina046)

1/15/19

bml00

1/16/19

A "clash" with Iran would be a one sided debacle as the Iranians have nothing to match the US abilities that is why the Iranians until now they have talked the talk but have done nothing else.

The type of warfare The US would pursue would be to degrade the Iranians from afar with the Iranians having no ability to reply that is why Iran is being so cautious with its movements

BM

katiek2

1/16/19

Ms. Di, that article is dated August 2018.  Just a little bit of old news.

Di (amina046)

1/16/19

The article maybe. Trust me to read a date correctly. However, Mattis left very recently and that gives it new relevance. At least to me, seeing who replaced him.

CzoeMC

1/18/19

Oseas3 said:

The worse of all is that the Teologians, and Pastors, and Bishops, among others, of ALL Churches and sects, will preach for the believers on the pulpit of their Churches that Christ returned to Jerusalem and they will deceive multitudes of Christians that will believe in them and in their preachings and they will perish.

People have been deceived by leaders (religious or otherwise), since people had the ability to speak. Nothing new there.