Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will America survive Trump?   America - all of it

Started 12/22/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 132850 views.
CzoeMC

5/16/19

I... I should prove you wrong? You endow me with too much power. But here, I see the younger people rejecting and fighting against the old status quo (and Trump is it, even though he pretends not to be).

Do you like Trump and spam? I do not like them Sam-I-am.. Would you like them in your house? No, not as much as a louse".  LOL * with apologies to Dr. Seuss

Plus all the Dem candidates can focus on each issue that appalls us about the way that the country has been run, lately. Together we WILL bring in a majority view that the long term betterment for people and the environment is exactly what Republicans are against. Unless they and the Russians succeed in voter suppression... again.

• Edited May 16, 2019 7:07 am  by  CzoeMC
bml00

5/16/19

Do I like Trump , I know that the US was perceived as weak under Obama and is well seen as strong under Trump

bm

CzoeMC

5/16/19

Our, perhaps, former allies around the world do not perceive the US as being strong, or providing leadership for Democracy, under the corrupt fat thumb of the Trump administration. Read the news.

As for you actually liking Trump, so be it. What you get out of him is beyond me.

In reply toRe: msg 223
CzoeMC

5/16/19

But the Republican Senators have no spine, no gravitas, no cohones, as long as they get their grift money.  They will soon be out, as they know, either from death by un-election or old age, but as long as the pockets are being lined, they will stand for the party and not our country.

BerrySteph

5/16/19

bml00 said:

I know that the US was perceived as weak under Obama

Not that I'm aware of.

And he was bombing 7 countries, so its not as if he was letting down the side.

bml00

5/17/19

You are not aware of anything so no surprises there

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/17/19

CzoeMC said:

No, they are truly united against the evil of Trump, and all he represents in his putrid corruption of our Democracy.

But will that last during the primary debates?

CzoeMC

5/17/19

One can only hope... they will have to get together, and stand by the person whom the people eventually select.

Send us your "thoughts and prayers", as the politicians like to say, after massacres. LOL

Di (amina046)

5/17/19

You asked what Bml gets out of Trump? 1st because he now has a jewish family member and a great new best friend, Netanyahu. Kushner his omniscient son-in-law will lead them all to glory.

Di (amina046)

5/18/19