Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Facebook   World Wide WTF?

Started 1/28/19 by Di (amina046); 4319 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/13/19

Di (amina046)

11/13/19

I have tape over my camera on laptop!

BerrySteph

11/13/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Facebook's vice president of integrity says the glitch did not capture anything but users say the bug shows how social media apps could look into people's private lives.

I have a Lenovo, super well appointed, base station, extra large spare battery, spinning screen and light-pen.

But it didn't come with a camera and I didn't want one!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/14/19

As far as I know I don't have a camera on my monitor.

In reply toRe: msg 19
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

11/23/19

In reply toRe: msg 20
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/2/19

BerrySteph

12/3/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Facebook adds a correction notice to a user's social media post that Singapore's Government said contained false information.

There are lots of disturbing things concerning what's going on - but I can't see an objection to that one.

If I post "Rudolf Kastner, acting as agent for the Jewish Agency, tricked 437,000 Jews onto the Auschwitz gas-chamber trains" and the Israeli government demands my posting be labelled "FAKE NEWS"  then I'll remind them they've abandoned their gross attempt to cover up a very important part of the Holocaust

http://www.timesofisrael.com/on-quest-to-clear-kasztner-historian-shocked-to-prove-nazi-collaboration/
Hungarian Jews arriving at Auschwitz. (Courtesy)

I'll post them this, from their own hasbarists, a very belated and bitter acceptance of the charges against Kastner and Israel.

This "historian" (ho, ho) writing the book is Paul Bogdanor, a propagandist of the most blatant kind.

However, after years of angrily defending Rudolf Kastner, he's done history a huge favour by admitting that the guy really did betray 437,000 Hungarian Jews straight to the gas-chambers.

'KASZTNER DID KNOW THAT JEWS WERE BEING EXTERMINATED; HE KNEW AND HE REPEATEDLY ADMITTED IT'

On quest to clear Kasztner, historian ‘shocked' to prove Nazi collaboration

Paul Bogdanor has set out the case against the Hungarian Jew who negotiated with Eichmann, an affair that sparked a deadly scandal in Israel, though that wasn't his original plan

15 November 2016 ... Most historians probably have a good idea of their central thesis even before they begin the laborious spadework of research.

But for British Jewish historian Paul Bogdanor, his ambition to find material defending the controversial wartime Zionist leader, Rudolf Kasztner, was cruelly thwarted.

Bogdanor was "extremely shocked" to find that everything pointed towards Kasztner's having been "a collaborator" with the Nazis, and a "betrayer of the Zionist movement and the Jewish people."

Bogdanor's new book, "Kasztner's Crime," published in October, sets out the case against the Jewish leader in damning detail. Even the most devoted defender might have second thoughts after reading his book.

... the Nazis [agreed] to the deportation of a group of 1,684 Hungarian Jews, the so-called "Kasztner Train," who eventually ended up in freedom in Switzerland ... not only did Kasztner know [other Jews] were being sent to their deaths, but that he actively kept such information secret from other Jews in Hungary and the wider Jewish world.

... the Israeli government thought highly enough of [Kastner] to bring a libel suit on his behalf, accusing Gruenwald of defamation.

During the trial, dozens of witnesses testified about Kasztner's actions during the war. The case lasted 18 months and did not end well for him. The presiding judge ruled that Kasztner had indeed collaborated, and in words which echo down the years, said he had "sold his soul to the devil."

The Israeli government of the day fell and Kasztner and his family became virtual prisoners in their home. He resigned from his post, his wife sank into depression and his daughter spoke, years later, of having been ostracized and mocked by other children at school.

Bogdanor claims that, on March 3, 1957,  "right-wing extremists shot Kasztner dead".

But even that's a lie - the killers were Shin Bet agents, sent to silence Kastner and protect the Jewish Agency and all the other top Israeli government people who had sent the 437,000 Hungarian Jews to their deaths.

bml00

12/3/19

BerrySteph said:

On quest to clear Kasztner, historian ‘shocked' to prove Nazi collaboration

Any possible connection to Facebook ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

In reply toRe: msg 23
BerrySteph

12/3/19

bml00 said:

Any possible connection to Facebook

Everything to do with FAKE NEWS and some people's angry response to fact-checking.

But then, you'd know all about angry responses, wouldn't you?

In reply toRe: msg 23
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

12/5/19

Please stop encouraging his hijacking.