Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The worst of "humanity"   World Wide WTF?

Started 2/20/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 12008 views.
adwil

Jun-30

Tantric medicine is Hindu/Buddhist thing. They take sex very seriously, (think Kama Sutra)  which is why their temples are covered with carvings showing considerable imagination. They link sex with healing too and this is the angle that this idiot is pushing to try and justify his actions.  It will all come down to consent. 

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

That's why at least one of the women was drugged.

In reply toRe: msg 102
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 103
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

adwil

Jul-2

Allegedly. 

That has to be decided by the court. 

bml00

Jul-2

I took sex very seriously as well , tried some of Kama Sutra positions and the blood rushes to your head and your ears fall off

BM

adwil

Jul-2

Whilst it's a crime in her home country, it's still widespread. I have read that male tourists visiting the Philippines are regularly bothered by people trying to sell them access to children. 

adwil

Jul-2

I read the book with great interest but none of those positions are easy unless you're athletic and very flexible.

bml00

Jul-2

Not so long ago i spent some time in the Philippines and the sex tourism industry is something you cannot beleive .

Every Morning when we were in Manila (there were about 20 of us we were selling tanks to the Army) we stayed at the Sofitel at breakfast the Guests (99% men of course) would arrive at the breakfast bar with an assortment of girls / boys / lady boys and women , each day the same men bought in different boys/ girls etc

Walk along ANY STREET in Manila and you will be offered boys/ girls (kids) etc , drive sit in the car and a man will walk up asking what you want

The level of poverty is VERY high , the city is old dirty (some of course is fantastic) we moved to different islands and the same was on offer

The level of sleaze , the level of decadence was incredible  - the people are amazingly friendly , helpful , there is a place called JEW TOWN where the men and women who have worked in Israel have purchased properties and opened shops

I was only too glad to leave in my day my bar was never too high but this was awful

bm

adwil

Jul-2

bml00 said:

Not so long ago i spent some time in the Philippines and the sex tourism industry is something you cannot beleive .

I've only read about it. Apparently there are other countries where similar happens, but it is blatant in the Philippines.