Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Racism   General Confusion

Started 6/13/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 23102 views.
BerrySteph

8/24/19

adwil said:

OTT, as ever.

You've angrily and repeatedly defended a top Jew-killing and Holocaust organising Nazi.

Defending the Lebensraum that the British Army was bribed and blackmailed into starting is child's play in comparison.

adwil

8/24/19

BerrySteph said:

There was no war

I guess readers can make up their own minds.

https://www.paljourneys.org/en/timeline/highlight/158/great-arab-revolt-1936-1939

https://www.justvision.org/glossary/1936-1939-arab-revolt

https://www.encyclopedia.com/humanities/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/palestine-arab-revolt-1936-1939

British Security Forces:
262 killed
c. 550 wounded
Jews:
c. 300 killed
4 executed
Arabs:
c. 5,000 killed
c. 15,000 wounded
108 executed
12,622 detained
5 exiled

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936%E2%80%931939_Arab_revolt_in_Palestine

adwil

8/24/19

BerrySteph said:

Why did you boast of attending a seminar on the Bermuda Conference but refuse to talk about anything you picked up?

1. I don't boast, ever.

2. I told you what I learnt at the seminar.

3. You didn't believe me.

4. Not my problem.

adwil

8/24/19

"You've angrily and repeatedly defended a top Jew-killing and Holocaust organising Nazi."

We've been through this at least three times on various fora. I defended a German officer who killed no Jews, didn't organise the Holocaust and worked with Jewish groups at risk to his own life, to save the lives of many Hungarian Jews. 

I do not intend to re-open this discussion.

BerrySteph

8/24/19

You've posted us the hasbara of the ethnic cleansers - provably dishonest on almost every other subject.

Meanwhile, you've failed to answer the question:

Where is the map of these very, very important settlements, and what is their link to the 150,000 German Jews who had just arrived in Palestine?

Who were they bought from, when and how much was paid?

The Zionists cannot tell me because they know that vast tracts of land were simply stolen by terrorists who proceeded to ethnically cleanse the previously very productive farmers, as they'd always intended..

I can find no evidence of any of this land having been purchased - the Wacky only has it from an essay in a book by an art-gallery that has no pictures.

BerrySteph

8/24/19

adwil said:

I told you what I learnt at the seminar.

No you didn't. You boasted of having attended - and refused to say anything about what you'd learned.

Though I can guess what you were told - that the British were viciously antisemitic and were still refusing to take German-speaking refugees who could betray "Operation Overlord", send 10s of 1000s of British and American and Canadians to their deaths and hand even more of Europe over to Stalin.

Meanwhile, my information is that the British pleaded to let fleeing Jews out of fascist Franco Spain into newly Allied occupied North Africa.

Something refused by Zionist controlled Franklin Roosevelt.

That's right, isn't it? "Zionism - the enemy of the Jews" was published by top journalist Alan Hart before he was bankrupted by Zionist machinations.

BerrySteph

8/24/19

adwil said:

We've been through this at least three times on various fora.

You've stalked me to Forum after Forum with your disgusting defence of genocidal Zionists - but also, angry defence of a top Jew-killing and Holocaust organising Nazi.

In that last respect, you're unique in the world.

adwil said:

I defended a German officer who killed no Jews

He appears to have been a lead member in the Einzatsgruppen. The evidence against him suppressed by Kempner and others.

adwil said:

didn't organise the Holocaust 

He clearly played a huge part in organising the final phase of the Holocaust, the one that sent 437,000 Hungarian Jews direct to the gas-chambers.

adwil said:

worked with Jewish groups at risk to his own life, to save the lives of many Hungarian Jews. 

The Jerusalem court case, lightly dramatised by passionate Zionist Ben Hecht, proves you a liar. 

BerrySteph

8/24/19

adwil said:

Whatever.

You're the only person in the entire world who has ever defended top Jew-killing and Holocaust organising Nazi, Kurt Becher,

His crimes have been covered in several books (at least two of which you led me to) and Israel's Attorney General said in an Israeli court that he could not be called as a witness for fear he'd be arrested for war-crimes. Despite the fact that he would have been defending an accused Zionist being defended by the Israeli state.

You defended him angrily and repeatedly.

And are stalking me.

BerrySteph

8/24/19

adwil said:

Whatever.

You might wonder how anyone can be this much of an extremist and not be hounded from Forums. I have to warn you now, Wizops are rightly afraid of these people, they can do you a lot of damage.

Rather strikingly, despite the very angry denounciations of me by Adwil and BM and other Zionists and my attachment to very unpopular causes (eg that North Korea and Iran really, really need to be able to defend themselves) I've never been drawn into saying anything to regret.

Whereas Adwil has done so repeatedly - even coming out with the most blatant antisemitism, condemning the 150,000 Hungarian Jews who survived the Holocaust and now live in Brooklyn as "fruitcakes, dangerous fruitcakes".