Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The can of worms that is Misogyny   General Confusion

Started 6/15/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 102382 views.
bml00

6/28/19

Dreadful depraved me has seen the tape and it was a staged  there was nothing erotic or sexy about it and it was part and parcel of getting short arse Kim onto the Worlds stage , her utterings are now in some quarters taken in as if the almighty had spoken, that is how dumb some people are

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

6/29/19

Never seen it, never seen a single episode of their reality show.

I am content with that.

In reply toRe: msg 30
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

6/29/19

bml00

6/29/19

You have missed nothing , it had the erotic value of watching goldfish go round in circles and I have also not seen a single show of hers , I saw her last year (or the year before ) in Harrods , she was so small it was incredible , her husband Kanye is literally a midget .

She was wearing skin tight leggings in white , the highest of heels and yes , she has an appealing face and an enormous posterior and large boobs she really looks out of tilt in real life - he was insignificant

BM

PS About 20 years previous to that I was walking into the same store from the side of the store when a young tall blond woman was walking to the door , she pulled , I pulled , she let go and smiled , I opened the door and said "An Officer and a Gentleman" she grinned and then two men walked out after her with one saying to me "You know who that is??" I replied "Not a clue" - Lady Di (and she was simply lovely )

BM

• Edited June 29, 2019 10:53 am  by  bml00
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

6/30/19

Cool!

But that would have been more than 20 years, though (time flies).  She died in 97.

Try to pin down the year.

Were you living in London or just visiting?

bml00

6/30/19

Our Mother lived in London until the last 8 years of her life , she had created a large property business so my brother and I visited her as often as possible 

I will guess it was early 90’s can’t tell you exactly as at the time it was not that important , we had seen HM several times driving her self in and around Knightsbridge ( she had a navy Rover then later a Daimler ) strange to think that she passed through her subjects and was albut invisible 

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/1/19

I'm amazed she was allowed to just go out without security!

bml00

7/1/19

Read my mail again , I held the door open for her and she passed and smiled she was then followed instantly by two men both of whom i could see were her security detachment , one of whom asked me if I knew who she was ..

BM

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

7/2/19

I was wondering if that was the case.

Still a cool story!

bml00

7/2/19

My sense of that moment was the lack of pomp attached to the lady she was not pretentious

bm