Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The can of worms that is Misogyny   General Confusion

Started 6/15/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 57295 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-22

What you have listed has nothing to do with the issues discussed in this thread.

You're confusing sexist ideology and discrimination with misogyny.

It is not the same thing.

A victim of violence is a victim - regardless of the contempt you have for the word, or the very idea of it.

And women don't choose to be victims.

A victim of violence is a victim - regardless of the contempt you have for the word, or the very idea of it.

Oh, I agree completely. That is true victimhood. Me, as a 7 year old child being called "carrot top" only made me a victim as long as I allowed myself to be offended. Once I stopped, I was never a victim again. Virtually every one in the world has this power.

And women don't choose to be victims.

I disagree. Some clearly do. I have often opined to friends and family that; "You know what's wrong with the boyfriends of so many young women, today? The ones who don't treat them with the respect they deserve? What's wrong with them are the young girls of today, who put up with it." It's human nature to do what you are allowed to do without consequence.

Many of these young women, I've noticed, did not have strong fathers, or even fathers in their lives at all. An important role in a father's job as parent is to help his daughter learn, and hold on with dear life to, self esteem.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-23

Make Dems Cry Again 2020! (bobrazz) said:

Oh, I agree completely. That is true victimhood. Me, as a 7 year old child being called "carrot top" only made me a victim as long as I allowed myself to be offended. Once I stopped, I was never a victim again. Virtually every one in the world has this power.

You're comparing being teased for being a ginger with female genital mutilation of children?

Please.

You're comparing being teased for being a ginger with female genital mutilation of children?

Please.

You, ONCE AGAIN prove that you don't have the morals of a sex starved alley cat. You have to be one of the most dishonest posters in delphi. I only hope that sometime in your life you realize your problem and seek qualified mental health treatment. My first paragraph covered victimhood of violence. You simply ignored it;

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-24

You were teased for being a ginger... You poor pet.

In reply toRe: msg 562
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-24

Thanks for the absolute proof that liberalism is a mental disease;

Please.

You, ONCE AGAIN prove that you don't have the morals of a sex starved alley cat. You have to be one of the most dishonest posters in delphi. I only hope that sometime in your life you realize your problem and seek qualified mental health treatment. My first paragraph covered victimhood of violence. You simply ignored it;

Oh, I agree completely. That is true victimhood. Me, as a 7 year old child being called "carrot top" only made me a victim as long as I allowed myself to be offended. Once I stopped, I was never a victim again. Virtually every one in the world has this power. added on edit; except, it seems, YOU!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-25

Bob, you have zero interest in educating yourself about the issues raised in this thread.

You're not just wasting my time with this, but your own.

Once again, dishonest dialogue (which is all you seem to offer, here, is useless;

Please.

Oh, I agree completely. That is true victimhood. Me, as a 7 year old child being called "carrot top" only made me a victim as long as I allowed myself to be offended. Once I stopped, I was never a victim again. Virtually every one in the world has this power. added on edit; except, it seems, YOU!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Aug-26

I feel like I've read and disregarded this post a hundred times.