Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The can of worms that is Misogyny   General Confusion

Started 6/15/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 49165 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Di (amina046) said:

Altough you re one of the most prejudiced and ignorant posters here, I do agree with you that transgender of whatever sex should not be permitted to participate in sports competition in the category of their newly acquired sex.

Second that.

Altough you re one of the most prejudiced and ignorant posters here,

Outside of the bizzaro world you seem to live in the "ignorant" poster would be the one who pretends to respond with childish schoolyard taunts and cannot dispute the post she/he pretends to be responding to. So, now that we've established that it's you who is the "ignorant" poster, we can move on.

As to prejudiced? If you're referring to my abhorrence of that vile political ideology of islam all you need to rationally classify me as "prejudiced" is to refute the facts I stated which were used to form that opinion. Now, moving on....

I do agree with you that transgender of whatever sex should not be permitted to participate in sports competition in the category of their newly acquired sex.

This post is absolute proof of the old saying; "Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while".

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-17

Why, in God's name, would direct a post to me from your 'pretend' forum? I say 'pretend' because it's clear that this is your answer to the "For Insipid Children Only" forum where it's rumored that actual discussion, including dispute, is forbidden. You raise the stakes with your encouragement of deflection and dishonesty.

Have a nice epiphany!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-19

Sorry Bob.

You must have been the last person to post here and I added the latest article without looking to whom I was addressing.

I had no idea this action would enrage you to the point where you lost your grip on reality and had no idea where you were.

I will be sure to avoid that mistake again.

Have a lovely day.

In reply toRe: msg 587
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-20

CzoeMC

Sep-23

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

A victim of violence is a victim - regardless of the contempt you have for the word, or the very idea of it. And women don't choose to be victims.

Thank you Jen. I was a victim, and then learned some self defense moves. A few guys might still be regretting attempts. Was taught some nasty defense techniques. Not sure if that one guy ever got his voice back, after I crushed his throat with a hard punch, but ....

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Sep-24

Is it wrong that I'm slightly aroused?

CzoeMC

Oct-3

Funny, I'll have to tell you about ... well the time I had to twist a man's ear half off, don't get excited, not sure if he was bleeding when he said he was going to grab his knife.

Then their gonads are out loose, so an obvious target when using self defense.

OK, I had a dangerous youth, after being raised as a princess. Much to my parents' despair, found myself a bard who prevailed in protection, since I wasn't very good at keeping out of situations.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host