Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The can of worms that is Misogyny   General Confusion

Started 6/15/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 66222 views.

I can summarize it in two words: "Run away!" 

Why? What is it about opposing opinions that you find so frightening?

That is the safest route, unless you know how to dance like a Black woman, of course.

What is it about skin color that makes a woman so different? Or, a man, even? I know that vile, ignorant, white supremacists, see huge differences simply because of skin color, why do you agree with them? 

Bob.

You treat women like garbage.

More childish schoolyard taunt. With nary a single quote, in context, that shows an ounce of support for that accusation.

I'm sure you genuinely believe your post was the most enlightened attitude any man can have toward a woman.

That's simply you, reading between the lines rather than the words 'on' the lines. I simply wrote what I see as the truth in most cases. And, here you are, posing no argument for any different position. Simply lashing out in childish tantrum.

What a sad, miserable, life you've made for yourself. Ah, well, it's your choice to make.

slackerx

Nov-30

Thanks For The MAGA Polices, Bye (bobrazz) said...

I can summarize it in two words: "Run away!" 

Why? What is it about opposing opinions that you find so frightening?

You're the one who got scared and ran away, not me.

That dude at 22:20 didn't run away like you did.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/aususuk/messages/?msg=881.605

• Edited November 30, 2020 6:09 pm  by  slackerx
slackerx

Nov-30

You treat women like garbage.

More childish schoolyard taunt. With nary a single quote, in context, that shows an ounce of support for that accusation.

When a white supremacist foreigner tried to trigger white snowflakes into using my wife for target practice using the I-Word, you tried to trick me into posting our address  in order to facilitate the murder, all the while whining about my wife bringing her Black culture into our house.

That's no way to treat a woman.

You should treat women with respect, and not encourage Confederate Nazis into using them for target practice.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/aususuk/messages/?msg=929.416

> "Illegals would detour away if rightfully treated like invaders and used for target practice"

That's un-American. These are our families you are talking about. Our friends and neighbors.

Maybe 'your' "friends and neighbors" invade your home, set up their own culture within it. Maybe 'you' find that acceptable. If you posted your address It could be arranged to simply send all the illegals there, ok?

Nobody has a right to use our friends and our families and our neighbors for target practice.

That's un-American.

It's a load of Confederate Nazi bullshit.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host
Thanks For The MAGA Polices, Bye (bobrazz) said:

That's simply you, reading between the lines rather than the words 'on' the lines.

Exactly.

I will return to the post and show you what I read between the lines.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

When I was 16 my father told me; "Son, I've been lucky with women all my life, and, the better I treat them the luckier I get". I've followed that suggestion all my life.

This is a transactional relationship.  You only treat women well in order to get something in return.

I have often opined, that the trouble with the way so many young men treat today's young women has a lot to do with the young women and what they allow themselves to put up with. If they are not being treated as the most important thing in a man's life they should move on.

Again, placing the blame squarely on the women with the astonishingly ignorant assumption that ALL women can just pick up and leave ANY situation at ANY moment in ANY country.

And if they don't?  Well I guess they just deserve it.

When a white supremacist foreigner tried to trigger white snowflakes into using my wife for target practice using the I-Word, you tried to trick me into posting our address  in order to facilitate the murder, all the while whining about my wife bringing her Black culture into our house.

Your wife is an illegal invader to our country? Really? I'm only familiar with American and Italian culture. What is "black" culture and why is it so different? Is skin color really that important to you?

You should treat women with respect, and not encourage Confederate Nazis into using them for target practice.

Do you have locks on your doors? Why? Shouldn't anyone wanting to take advantage of the benefits of living in your house be afforded your hospitality? If you don't allow just anyone who claims the right to live in your house why should my country be any different? I say "my" country because you're making it clear that you don't consider this country to be 'yours'.

slackerx

Dec-1

Your wife is an illegal invader to our country? Really?

Of course not. Nobody is invading this country. That's just a lie that Confederate Nazis like Steve King and Donald Trump tell the snowflakes in an attenpt to trigger then towards hatred and violence.

My wife was just undocumented, that's all. An immigrant. Just like millions of other Americans. Our friends, our families, our neighbors.

Nobody has invaded this country. You've been lied to. 

• Edited December 1, 2020 7:47 am  by  slackerx

This is a transactional relationship.  You only treat women well in order to get something in return.

Where is that stated? You simply used your lack of self esteem to fill in the desired conclusion. You may, also, be reading being "lucky" with women in a sexual context, rather than attracting "good" women. Most likely self esteem issues. That's on you, not me.

Again, placing the blame squarely on the women with the astonishingly ignorant assumption that ALL women can just pick up and leave ANY situation at ANY moment in ANY country.

Once again, dishonest. "So many" in the English language does not refer to "all". As to country I only refer to subjects I know. I know women in italy and the USA. You seem to be reluctant to criticize that vile political ideology of islam that demands, by law, that women have virtually no rights at all. Why? Your link refers to that vile political ideology of islam in your country. What are YOU doing to help such women? Besides whining about what victims so many women are?

Women should demand to be treated with respect by everyone. They are different from men, not lessor, simply different. Both physically and emotionally. They should also make sure they are self sufficient in their lives and not totally dependent upon anyone. That is THEIR responsibility. There are laws on the books in both USA and Italy in regards to physical and emotional abuse. What is your solution that would relieve women of the responsibility of taking care of themselves? If a person has low self esteem who is responsible?

Of course not.

Then your fear of having her used for target practice was simply a childish fantasy.

My wife was just undocumented, that's all. Just like millions of other Americans. Our friends, our families, our neighbors.

Then she, and they, INVADED this country. There are LAWS concerning immigration in this country. Those who violate those laws are no different than the squatter who decides to take up residence in your home. My wife went through the legal process to come here and start a business before I met her. When we married she became an American citizen right away.

So, if you are to be true to your warped position you really should put your address on a bulletin board inviting any illegal who wishes to take up residence in your home!