Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The can of worms that is Misogyny   General Confusion

Started 6/15/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 66514 views.

When a white supremacist foreigner tried to trigger white snowflakes into using my wife for target practice using the I-Word, you tried to trick me into posting our address  in order to facilitate the murder, all the while whining about my wife bringing her Black culture into our house.

Your wife is an illegal invader to our country? Really? I'm only familiar with American and Italian culture. What is "black" culture and why is it so different? Is skin color really that important to you?

You should treat women with respect, and not encourage Confederate Nazis into using them for target practice.

Do you have locks on your doors? Why? Shouldn't anyone wanting to take advantage of the benefits of living in your house be afforded your hospitality? If you don't allow just anyone who claims the right to live in your house why should my country be any different? I say "my" country because you're making it clear that you don't consider this country to be 'yours'.

slackerx

Dec-1

Thanks For The MAGA Polices, Bye (bobrazz) said:

Your wife is an illegal invader to our country? Really?

Of course not. Nobody is invading this country. That's just a lie that Confederate Nazis like Steve King and Donald Trump tell the snowflakes in an attenpt to trigger then towards hatred and violence.

My wife was just undocumented, that's all. An immigrant. Just like millions of other Americans. Our friends, our families, our neighbors.

Nobody has invaded this country. You've been lied to. 

• Edited December 1, 2020 7:47 am  by  slackerx

This is a transactional relationship.  You only treat women well in order to get something in return.

Where is that stated? You simply used your lack of self esteem to fill in the desired conclusion. You may, also, be reading being "lucky" with women in a sexual context, rather than attracting "good" women. Most likely self esteem issues. That's on you, not me.

Again, placing the blame squarely on the women with the astonishingly ignorant assumption that ALL women can just pick up and leave ANY situation at ANY moment in ANY country.

Once again, dishonest. "So many" in the English language does not refer to "all". As to country I only refer to subjects I know. I know women in italy and the USA. You seem to be reluctant to criticize that vile political ideology of islam that demands, by law, that women have virtually no rights at all. Why? Your link refers to that vile political ideology of islam in your country. What are YOU doing to help such women? Besides whining about what victims so many women are?

Women should demand to be treated with respect by everyone. They are different from men, not lessor, simply different. Both physically and emotionally. They should also make sure they are self sufficient in their lives and not totally dependent upon anyone. That is THEIR responsibility. There are laws on the books in both USA and Italy in regards to physical and emotional abuse. What is your solution that would relieve women of the responsibility of taking care of themselves? If a person has low self esteem who is responsible?

Of course not.

Then your fear of having her used for target practice was simply a childish fantasy.

My wife was just undocumented, that's all. Just like millions of other Americans. Our friends, our families, our neighbors.

Then she, and they, INVADED this country. There are LAWS concerning immigration in this country. Those who violate those laws are no different than the squatter who decides to take up residence in your home. My wife went through the legal process to come here and start a business before I met her. When we married she became an American citizen right away.

So, if you are to be true to your warped position you really should put your address on a bulletin board inviting any illegal who wishes to take up residence in your home!

slackerx

Dec-1

Thanks For The MAGA Polices, Bye (bobrazz) said:

You should treat women with respect, and not encourage Confederate Nazis into using them for target practice. 

Do you have locks on your doors?

Yes, we have locks on our doors. And my wife has three machetes under the bed as well.

That's one more than her mother, who only has two machetes under her bed.

What's your point?

• Edited December 1, 2020 7:55 am  by  slackerx

What's your point?

You want my country to welcome someone who refuses to obey our immigration laws, why should anyone respect your right to your own home?

slackerx

Dec-1

> "You want my country to welcome someone who refuses to obey our immigration laws, why should anyone respect your right to your own home?"

This is my country. You don't get to use people for target practice in my country.

• Edited December 1, 2020 8:08 am  by  slackerx

This is my country. You don't get to use people for target practice in my country.

Then you should welcome all who wish to live in your home! Take off the locks!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

You described a prod quo pro relationship.  You do this to get that.

Then, once again, you blame it all on Islam.

Christians, Jews, Atheists... any man can be an abusive bastard, and use anything as an excuse.

An old book, a misplaced sense of entitlement, or just plain spite.

Or, in your case, all three.

You described a prod quo pro relationship.  You do this to get that.

"Get" what, exactly? 

Then, once again, you blame it all on Islam.

Where? Please post the quote, or quotes, where I "blame IT ALL on islam"? Or, if you choose, you can simply stand as a liar, here. Taking a dump in your own house.

Christians, Jews, Atheists... any man can be an abusive bastard, and use anything as an excuse.

Absolutely true. And, of course, those who practice this physically, or emotionally in some substantive manner, can be dealt with by the law. Of course "the law" needs the cooperation of the victim. So, since you are God, what should be done besides what is already being done? Blame all men for the sins of a few? I am a man, therefore I MUST BE an "abusive bast'd", right?

You are simply lashing out, deeming someone a misogynist, homophobe, racist, with no actual facts in evidence. Does that make you feel more alive?