Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Australian News   Australia and Oceania

Started 7/11/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 18995 views.
In reply toRe: msg 168
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 170
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-23

In reply toRe: msg 171
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jan-27

BerrySteph

Jan-28

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Protesters opposed to the celebration of Australia Day on January 26 make their voices heard across the nation, as well as in London where a small crowd gathered at a statue of Captain James Cook.

I will always defend the natives against the immigrants.

Oops, that's antisemitic, sorry.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 174
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 175
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 176
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Harold27Z

Feb-9

Surprise, surprise.  I have a different take on the circus.

The revolting revolter slogan of "Abolish Australia Day" means "Abolish Australia".

Having failed to develop their OWN WRITTEN LANGUAGES, exactly WHO forced them to display slogans in the language of alleged "oppressors". 

Repeat WHO, WHO, WHO ?   I honestly need to know.  He should have taught them "Aborignal" is not the correct spelling on the bottom right below.

They are allowed to have pride in their culture but Europeans are not allowed to have pride in theirs.  Typical PC hypocrisy.

Very few dressed up or down in their native primitive non-European attire.  Some  covered their complexions in white paint as if emulating Michael Jackson.

The sight of civilization offends the protesters who have produced bugger-all comparable in their 60,000 to 600,000 year history.

Since they resent civilization, why are they using colonial supplied vehicles, micro-phones and speakers ?

To be consistent, they should smash up their fancy colonial mobiles and i-pads and tablets and smoke without using colonial cigarette lighters.

Pray tell, which Aboriginal gentlemen and gentle women claim ownership of which fields and deserts and supported by their title-deed documents, boundary fencing, border demarcation landmarks ?

Would a nation from the northern tip of QL have a legitimate claim on Kalgoorlie wasteland ?

Heaven knows untold billions were spent uplifting them and providing fancy houses and 4x4s not just to tribal chiefs.  It was a total waste.

How do you uplift nations whose average IQ is borderline 65 ?

George Soros funded rent-a-crowd liberals can  f**k-off to Papua New Guinea to avoid the stress of advanced civilization.

To prove it ain't a publicity stunt, let them rather perform their primitive protest dances in the outback heat at Ayers Rock instead of civilized cities.

Then they can resume their stupid  alcoholic dream time stupor.

• Edited February 9, 2020 8:18 am  by  Harold27Z
Di (amina046)

Feb-9

I am always touched by your bible quoting christian compassion!

Why would any protestors go where no one will take note of them? Although your choice of Uluru or Ayers Rock would have guaranteed the presence of many tourist.