Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

UK News - General   The U.K and Europe

Started 7/16/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 53932 views.
BerrySteph

4/26/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Downing Street confirms British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will be back at work on Monday after being hospitalised with coronavirus earlier this month.

BoJo was a charismatic journalist (twice sacked for dishonesty) but his delivery on projects was always poor.

The Garden Bridge was an expensive failure, Boris Island was a non-starter (especially in these days of rising sea-levels!!!) and his cycling efforts seem to have foundered.

He may do better at getting us going again.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/28/20

Analysis

BerrySteph

4/28/20

During Boris Johnson's three-week absence there was clearly a vacuum, as Britain limped along with no clear leader.

You won't recognise more than one of these guys, but they've been giving our daily BleachGate news conferences. The only dangerous nutter in that group is Preti Patel, Zionist spy.

BerrySteph

4/28/20

bml00 said:

Actually Boris has Jewish Blood and is a committed Zionist

You must have blackmailed him - your clip says this:

Johnson also sought to clarify his previous comments about Israel’s 2014 assault on the besieged Gaza Strip, which he once described as “disproportionate”.

Forced him to withdraw his straightforward assertion that Israel's behaviour was a war-crime?

Well, no, quoting another hasbara source which doesn't say the same thing:

He also responded to concern over his labelling of Israel’s actions in the 2014 Gaza conflict as “disproportionate” and said “wild horses wouldn’t keep me away” from becoming the latest PM to visit the Jewish state. https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/boris-johnson-im-prepared-for-sanctions-over-irans-nuclear-madness/

Lies, lies, lies from you.

In reply toRe: msg 325
bml00

4/29/20

The Uxbridge and South Ruislip MP described himself as a “passionate Zionist” and Israel as “great country” that “I love”. It was in this context that he sought to explain his characterisation of the IDF’s operation against Hamas in 2014 as “disproportionate” – a claim that differentiated the London mayor’s response from that of David Cameron’s government.

Those of us who support Israel always want Israel to show the greatest possible restraint in all its actions and to do everything it can to minimise civilian casualties. It’s totally unacceptable that innocent Israeli civilians should face the threat of rocket fire and bombardment from Gaza. I understand why Israel reacted in the way that it did and I understand the provocation and the outrageous behaviour that occasioned that response. All I’m saying is that you know in any such response it’s always right to be proportionate.

“Israel has a right to respond, Israel has a right to defend itself. Israel has a right to meet force with force. I absolutely agree with that, but all I was saying is I believe in Israel. I support Israel. I will always support Israel. I just joined with those who say ‘I want the Israeli response to be proportionate’.”

BerrySteph

4/29/20

bml00 said:

“Israel has a right to respond, Israel has a right to defend itself. Israel has a right to meet force with force. I absolutely agree with that, but all I was saying is I believe in Israel. I support Israel. I will always support Israel. I just joined with those who say ‘I want the Israeli response to be proportionate’.”

You held a gun to his head.

Just as you did to William Hague - youngest ever leader of the Conservative Party, forced out of the Parliament of the UK by the Zionists.

And for the same reason - he'd accused Israel of acting disproportionately, committing war-crimes.

What the Zionists have just done to the Labour Party is even more serious.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/29/20

How many kids does this add up to?

In reply toRe: msg 328
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

4/29/20

And does he get paid parental leave?

BerrySteph

4/30/20

How many kids does this add up to? www.abc.net.au Boris Johnson and fiancee announce birth of son - ABC News Carrie Symonds gives birth to "a healthy baby boy at a London hospital this morning", their spokeswoman says.

It appears to be official that, although BoJo won't tell us, the number is 6.

The 5th one (b. 2009) has not been named and cannot be photographed but its existence is not (it would seem) actually protected in law as we thought. Hasn't been since 2013 (?!)

The first 4 of his children may not be not talking to him according to this:

The Prime Minister has consistently refused to comment on reports he is no longer on speaking terms with his eldest four children having allegedly promised that Ms Symonds would not move into Downing Street when he took office.  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/04/29/set-against-extraordinary-political-backdrop-boris-johnson-andcarrie/ (paywall)

Calling Boris Johnson "mini-Trump" would be a bit extreme but I'm appalled that the Conservatives chose this man as our Prime Minister.