Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

UK News - General   The U.K and Europe

Started 7/16/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 54140 views.
BerrySteph

5/15/20

bml00 said:

Ms. Sacoolas cooperated with the local police immediately after the crash, the next day she informed them of her diplomatic immunity

So she didn't know she had it and neither did anyone else.

You're defending the behaviour of occupation troops - I wonder why?

bml00

5/15/20

I doubt she did a single thing with out firstly contacting her superiors , she is herself an agent of the US Government she is well trained to be cool under fire 

The reports in the paper possibly do not reflect the reality ,the death of the young man is for the family a grief nobody can describe , the US and UK governments however both recognized the protocol of her immunity 

BM

bml00

5/15/20

For the last 44 years I have driven on the Left ,I am a competent driver , when I get back to Blighty and drive I am confused and unsure so I drive slowly however I have had near misses 

That is the reality 

BM

BerrySteph

5/15/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The saddest part is, she likely would have got off if she just presented herself to police and explained it was an accident.

She was almost certainly speeding.

However, I think she and we were failed by the base - we could have made sure that she could not do this.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/16/20

She was driving on the wrong side of the road.  Her speed was irrelevant.  But high speed would have definitely made a bad situation worse.

In reply toRe: msg 366
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/17/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/17/20

Do we wait for either of them to apologise?

PTG (anotherPTG)

5/17/20

Do the "twunks" in your Forum ever do so?

BerrySteph

5/17/20

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

I despair https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-52693383/coronavirus-jeremy-corbyn-s-brother-arrested-at-anti-lockdown-protest-in-london

Who forced the BBC to its outrageous undermining of democracy with its attacks on the Labour Party?

Who is the commissar in charge of this stuff?