Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

UK News - General   The U.K and Europe

Started 7/16/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 140885 views.
BerrySteph

9/1/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Forget "reminded" - I've never even heard of this guy.

No reason you should have heard of Kurt Becher - I'm not sure I had until Adwil tried to defend Rudolf Kastner, the Zionist in Budapest who successfully tricked 457,000 Hungarian Jews into boarding the trains direct to the Auschwitz gas-chambers.

This important part of the Holocaust was in May/June/July 1944 when the Wehrmacht was crumbling and in absolutely no position to fight an uprising many times bigger than the Warsaw Ghetto fighting.

The suspicion must be that something similar happened in every ghetto in Europe - Zionists used their access to leaders of the Jewish communities to help the Germans rob the Jews and murder the millions of Jews they'd dispossessed.

RGoss99

9/1/19

G=G+1 for ignoring that this is not a rating system, just a short hand way of informing people who have already been asked not to post certain types of message to me, that they are ignoring my detailed messge. Using a short hand version (G=G+1) is a quick way, without punishing my self by having to repeat that I have a problem with the message as already explained, and an invitation to that person to justify repeating what I have already objected to. The only implied torture, is people repeating what they have been politely asked not to. If the "G" post seems like torture to them , the easiest way to stop the imaginary torture, is not to post to me in ways alredy described, as this last one considering that it is ignoring a response already given.

If you were a normal person, you would have already accepted my response, and ceased this off topic (UK News) thread hijacking. and stop posting to it. You seem to think that I have no right to object to posts, when I give a reason for my objecting. Having my secretary vetting my mail, and following my criteria rejecting that which is unacceptible is simply self defense and saves me a lot of time, energy, and agrvation. If a parent tells a child "no", and the child refuses to accept his, simply repeating "no" is simply playing the child´s game and leads no where, except encouraging the child to continue his misbehavior. You are acting like a child, by refusing to cease send posts to me which you already know I do not want to recieve. The only valid way of continuing this thread hijacking would be to give an example of a post that I labeled "G" and justify why you think this was wrong of me to do so.

CzoeMC

9/1/19

RGoss99 said:

just a short hand way of informing people who have already been asked not to post certain types of message to me, that they are ignoring my detailed messge.

I can respond to ANY post or message here, and not just as a reply to you (which you can ignore), but as a rebuttal to refute some disorganized thoughts that contribute nothing to the conversation at hand.

You can ask me not to reply to your posts, but sadly, for you, that is not an option.

RGoss99

9/1/19

G=G+1 Of course not replying is always an option on your part, no one is A. forceing you to respond to my posts at all. and B. no one is forcing you to respond to posts you already know are off topic, ad homs, hijacking threads, or using misquotes to make a point..

Take for example this post, which rates a "G" because the thread is UK news, and has nothing to do with Trump, and provides no bridge to anythng posted to. Of course if you find the "G" some form of torture, the easiest way of getting it removed would provide some bridge between this post to the one not addressed to you to which you are pretending to respond.

In reply toRe: msg 98
CzoeMC

9/1/19

And why don't you have your "secretary" purge the posts that annoy you? Is he/she trying to get your goat? Since you have explained your system, they must know your criteria, so when they see your G rating, they are not performing the job to prevent you from further aggravation.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/2/19

No hijacking please.

BerrySteph

9/2/19

You may not be as offended by Holocaust Denial as me.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/3/19

BerrySteph said:

You may not be as offended by Holocaust Denial as me.

Of course it is offensive.  But, as I said, I have no idea who Kurt Belcher is and I have seen no evidence that Adwil is a denier.  It doesn't matter how many times you say he is.

My experiences with you have taught me not to take anything you say seriously - especially if it is a bone you will not stop chewing.

BerrySteph

9/3/19

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

I have seen no evidence that Adwil is a denier.

Please yourself. You might be totally allergic to learning anything new or suprising or disturbing.

Di (amina046)

9/3/19