Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

US News - General   America - all of it

Started 7/17/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 32073 views.
jra2750

Jun-11

Let's go 2 the source shall we of what Dr. Fauci said about COVID-19? 

It's January 21 2020 and Dr. Fauci is being interviewed by NewsMax:  "This is not a major threat for people in the U.S right now - not something citizens should B worried about".  Verbatim.  

Here - I'll even throw in a "Dr. Fauci" remark about the Masks - it was on "60 Minutes" March 8 2020:  "There is no reason to be walking around with a mask."

Now here's the CDC on April 3 2020:  recommends Americans wear a "basic cloth or fabric mask" in public.

jra2750

Jun-11

No surprise that Pres. Trump may misquote Dr. Fauci  Jennifer.  Even Dr. Fauci misquotes himself.   I continue to B amazed at how conflated the good doctor is about - well Everything.  He changes his mind as often as he changes underwear.  Stunning.  

The president would B doing the nation and the world a big favor if he WOULD dismantle that panel of experts and simply sign one of those Executive Orders and say:  EVERYONE IN AMERICA - LISTEN UP - AMERICA IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS.  NO MASKS REQUIRED UNLESS YOU WANT TO WEAR ONE.  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-12

No one is disputing that this was a worldwide clusterfuck.

The best we can hope for is a full, transparent, inquiry into everything from the Wuhan Wet Market to the WHO, to the CDC, to the cruise lines to the decisions made from the top down to the local city mayors.

When every bad decision is uncovered, we will then have a clear blueprint showing us what NOT to do ever again.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-12

The regular cloth masks protect others from you, not you from others.

And if I see someone with an N95 mask wandering around the supermarket I want to slap it off their face! 

Those are for the medical staff who NEED them!

jra2750

Jun-12

Some of the new ideas R probably worth a try anyway.  

jra2750

Jun-12

I just read an article in REASO on-line about Masks:  there R several studies that suggest MASKs R the 'answer not social distancing.  True?  Who knows?  

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-13

The internet is full of opinions that contradict everyone else's.

Di (amina046)

Jun-14

No! It is both in conjunction.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-14

Frustration and Fury as Rand Paul Holds Up Anti-Lynching Bill in Senate

A dispute over legislation to make lynching a federal crime has grown fierce as Congress turns its attention to issues of race and law enforcement amid protests across the country.

jra2750

Jun-14

It looks like  masks in conjunction with social distancing has Gone with the Wind.  All we need do is watch the increasing by he day street demos to 'get that'.  Drs. Fauci/Brix R whistling "Dixie" if they actually think that social distancing has a future.  It does not.  OTOH masks do judging from the demos where most people R wearing them.  

Street demos R where to look for what is IN fashion-wise:  Masks/backpacks/Black everything.