Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will the WORLD survive Trump?   America - all of it

Started 8/27/19 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2759 views.
Trolly8

9/8/19

Trump moving forward to divert $3.6B from military projects for border wall

The Trump administration is moving forward with its plan to divert $3.6 billion from military construction projects, notifying congressional leaders and lawmakers whose states will be impacted by the shuffle.

GREAT!!! We desperately need the wall and to deport 75-85% of all illegal aliens! Let those who have made the largest strides to Americanize themselves stay and deport the rest!

But along with that, we must fix the immigration laws so that guest workers can come here legally, work for 6 months, a year or two and go home, or come and go for seasonal work. We need immigration to help our economy grow, but lets do it legally!

When we fix the laws we should also let in those professionals who would make society better for everyone. Make it easier for those who want to become "Americans" do that, but also make it impossible for those who want to change us into little islands of foreign homeland.

Trolly8

9/8/19

Quote "I wonder who is blackmailing Australia into supporting another vast atrocity, this time plunging 80 million people into chaos and suffering."

Why on earth would you think there is blackmail involved?

What atrocity do you refer to?

What 80 million people?

I ask one simple question; Do you believe that good people have a moral obligation to oppose evil?

A simple yes or no will be all that is required.

Trolly8

9/8/19

Quote: "US President Donald Trump says he cancelled peace talks with Afghanistan's Taliban leaders after the insurgent group said it was behind an attack in Kabul that killed an American soldier and 11 other people."

Great news! You can not negotiate with Psychopaths, Psychotics, or people who have sworn an oath to God to murder you, your wife and your children!

Members of the Taliban are all of those things. If you do not believe me, I challenge you to spend one hour watching Islamic "Execution" videos on the internet! Make certain that you watch at least three beheadings, three incinerations and four drowning's in a cage, then come back and write some silly drivel like the above!

Trolly8

9/8/19

Quote: "What peace talks?

The US has been pointlessly smashing Afghanistan for 18 years - Trump is only enraged because they still refuse to accept his puppet government."

It's not pointless if you are "smashing" the cretins who want to murder you, your wife and your children for the LAST 1,400 years or so!

Learn some history, get on the right side of the argument!

I ask one simple question; Do you believe that good people have a moral obligation to oppose evil?

A simple yes or no will be all that is required.

Trolly8

9/8/19

Dear Zarknorph;

I believe I should state my moral point of view so that all here shall know where I stand;

I believe that good men have a moral obligation to oppose evil, help those less fortunate, protect the weak and try to make the World a better place! I do ALL of those things every chance I get. I help the residents of the Rockford Rescue Mission and other less fortunates when I can, with work opportunities. I donate to church programs when I can afford it. I support several disabled friends and a de-clawed cat who can not really take care of themselves. I carry a concealed weapon when out in public, every day of my life, so that I will have the certain power to oppose evil if I find it. I spent almost twenty young years working for the Government in one form or another living the above life and have the scars to prove it. I have to quit now because Winston is hungry and telling me so loudly!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/9/19

Trolly8 said:

GREAT!!! We desperately need the wall

The wall won't stop illegal immigration, as most just fly to the US and outstay their visas.

But it will stop some, and maybe even some of the drugs.

If it's what you need to feel safe, then go ahead and construct your 4 billion dollar security blanket.

I'm glad it is coming from the military, too.  Better that, than it coming from social security or healthcare.

I just hope it's not being diverted from any veterans programs.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/9/19

Trolly8 said:

I believe that good men have a moral obligation to oppose evil, help those less fortunate, protect the weak and try to make the World a better place!

Absolutely agree.  But women can do that too.

Maybe Trump's tactic will work.  I mean, if you know you're going in to peace talks in a matter of days - but then stage a massacre and expect to still be invited... what the hell could ANY President do with that?

One thing I find that is useful when dealing with Trump's latest decision is to confront my own bias by asking "What if Obama had made that decision?"

This is a useful tool to differentiate between a knee-jerk reaction to Trump making a statement vs. Trump being an actual idiot (the sharpie on the map).

In reply toRe: msg 23
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

9/9/19

Di (amina046)

9/9/19

“GREAT!!! We desperately need the wall and to deport 75-85% of all illegal aliens! Let those who have made the largest strides to Americanize themselves stay and deport the rest!”

why do we never see a list of the companies who hire the illegal workers and the fines imposed on them? Including Trump companies.

BerrySteph

9/9/19

Trolly8 said:

Why on earth would you think there is blackmail involved? What atrocity do you refer to? 

?Because its difficult to understand why people would launch unprovoked attacks on other sovereign nations except for profit. If not direct "cash-in-hand" then indirect.

Trolly8 said:  What 80 million people? 

?80 million people in Iran, their lives hideously distorted and impoverished by us since 1940 (seized the oil-fields to wage our war).

About to be pushed over the abyss and plunged into chaos and suffering by terrorists - us.

Trolly8 said:  Do you believe that good people have a moral obligation to oppose evil? A simple yes or no will be all that is required.

?Good people have a moral obligation to state that we don't like terrorism and we need to stop doing it.