Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

News from Central Africa   Africa and the Middle East

Started Nov-25 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 971 views.
Di (amina046)

Dec-23

I not only saw the picture but know their authors, it was an independence movement and the Kikuyu are anything but troublemakers, they just happened to be the largest of the tribes.

you are just a very presumptous SOB.

Harold27Z

Dec-23

Alas it sounds as if you should have progressed further along the learning curve.

I can recommend plenty authors for your benefit.

For the record, Mau Mau initiation ceremonies include a casserole of blood, urine, eyes, animal guts etc.  I will spare you the gory details.

We are used to being insulted and disbelieved and given the unkindest cut by those whose turn will come. 

A week is a long time in politics. When the pendulum swings, it will not swing alone.

Independence movement ? They have no conception of the word "independence".  They mill around civilized houses so the civilized ones can fill their bags with "independence" as promised by their agitators.  Independence to them, does NOT mean standing on your own two feet.  It means holding out the begging bowl while breeding like rabbits.  They have never known a golden age, except under benevolent colonialism.

What gratitude was shown for colonialists ending the Arab slave trail to the Kenyan coast ?

The Kikuyu, Masai, Somalis, Samburu or exotic Nilotics do NOT share common national values nor cultures, customs nor ethnic identity any more than so-called "Yugoslavians" who retain identities as Croats, Serbs, Bosnians, Slovenes, Macedonians etc.

BerrySteph

Dec-24

Harold27Z said:

For the record, Mau Mau initiation ceremonies include a casserole of blood, urine, eyes, animal guts etc.  I will spare you the gory details.

Go on, viciously smear the victims of the land-grabbing settlers.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Harold27Z

Feb-4

If they were not in school then it would not have happened so the blame lies on the empire which provided so much infrastructure.

BerrySteph

Feb-4

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

Fourteen primary school students are killed and 39 are seriously injured while rushing down a staircase at in a school in western Kenya.

Seems to me we're jeering at people in a society that was more damaged by British colonialisation than any other African country. No fighting in Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra leone, Gambia, Zambia, Nyasaland, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana or British Somaliland. Fighting in = Kenya.

And Keny is now being further torn apart by the chaos and suffering we've imposed on Somalia next door and the destitute and damaged refugees we've forced on them.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

I'm not jeering!

I'm reporting on a tragedy!

What is WRONG with you?!

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Clearly the infrastructure was not of a good standard.

Harold27Z

Feb-5

Until recently, for good reason, most local languages had no word for "maintenance".

Di (amina046)

Feb-6

There is terrorism  in Kenya because they courageously joined the fight against Al-Shabab you dimwit.