Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

2020 Election   America - all of it

Started 2/26/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 49029 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 544
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

In reply toRe: msg 545
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

PTG (anotherPTG)

Nov-8

So, you have nothing to say. You just want to rub it in. That's ok, unlike you I will never consider myself a victim. I will help my son, and daughter, teach their children how to deal with this new democrat fascist government that, yes, President Trump helped give us (just like obama was responsible for Trump. I did send him a thank you note, maybe you should send one to Donald Trump). We are Americans, after all. We can overcome anything.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-17

And another Victim jab.

I need to set up a bingo card.

And another Victim jab.

I need to set up a bingo card.

I will always criticize those who imply victimhood sans any rational evidence of such. You are free to do, as I usually do, and refuse to be offended. Or, not...............

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Nov-20

Try not to get offended...

Try not to get offended...

Unlike you, I rarely get offended. I find no need for the soft comfort of victimhood. I do find many things offensive. Like the thousands of Americans who actually believe that skin color is a major factor in determining a person's status in society. And, of course, the hundreds of millions like you, around the world, that seem to believe that very thing.

slackerx

Nov-20

> "Try not to get offended.."

That's a big ask for this forum's perrenial victim. I mean, geeze, just look at his name. "Who Ya Gonna Hate Now?" He wears his feelings of victimhood and white greivance on his sleve, or at least on his Delphi username...lol.

He gets offended at everything.

• Edited November 20, 2020 10:31 am  by  slackerx