Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Berry's Hijack High Jinks   Vent Your Spleen!

Started 5/6/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4545 views.
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/15/20

No.

Berry, I am no longer simply deleting your posts with a hijack warning.  So you cannot claim any sort of cover up or censorship.

If anyone wishes to continue the discussion you wish to have, then they can post here.

Alternatively, you are free to start your own discussion on anything you wish.

In reply toRe: msg 13
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/15/20

From "Please participate in this discussion", about Goss' macro use.

RGoss99 said:

G=G+3 as all three of your posts today, could be easily consolidated into one if the person had a normal attention span and was not acting hysterically.

Its the Zionist playbook - shut down any cross-cultural exchange. Label anyone who mixes freely with brown people as a terrorist.

BerrySteph

5/15/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

From "Please participate in this discussion", about Goss' macro use.

I have done. You're making a stupid fuss - apparently in order to make it safer for racists and terrorists.

RGoss99

5/15/20

While you have the right to move things around, you are misusing it for personal reasons, especially when the thread diversions usually start with yourself. the act of creating a new thread Berry´s Hijack, is prejudicial and interferes with a normal forum discussion.

BerrySteph

5/15/20

RGoss99 said:

the act of creating a new thread Berry´s Hijack, is prejudicial and interferes with a normal forum discussion.

Of course it is.

But you have to realise, this Forum seeks to engage and promote racists and near- terrorists.

RGoss99

5/15/20

Just another example of people such as the Irish Troyka, Jennifer, and TRump. creating an imaginary world where there are no logical standards or solutions to problems.

BerrySteph

5/15/20

Behaviour in the age of Trump, eh?

SQUADDYB

5/15/20

I knew that it would make you squeeze your arse cheeks! 

Obviously it did, snowflake!

SQUADDYB

5/15/20

It is a sore subject with her!

I, of course, like to get her wound up at every given opportunity - it lightens the day!:>)

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/16/20

I have freely admitted it is for personal curiosity.

Of course, the alternative is to simply lay down the rules of the forum, specifically the no hijacking rule - one that is very common among all Delphi forums - and delete Berry's hijack attempts on sight.

At least by moving them here I am not guilty of censorship.

I got sick of having to change the name of a discussion to "Derailed Thread".

Now anyone who wishes to continue conversing with Berry can do so without destroying the original topic.