Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Berry's Hijack High Jinks   Vent Your Spleen!

Started 5/6/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 5452 views.
RGoss99

5/17/20

the problem is that in your assumed role you should be impartial so your personal curiosity itself, along with this post is a sample of hijacking on your part, a thing with which you are commonly guilty.

If Berry choses to respond to a topic, you are hijacking his post by moving it, and thus keeping others who don´t agree with you from reading what he has to say before you hijack it. This is supposed to be a forum, and your concept of censorship has no place in it.

G=G+1

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/17/20

I spend the bulk of my time here spanking Berry and arguing with Goss about his stupid, fucking macro.

These two twunts are the worst examples of humanity, and always succeed in turning my afternoons into a pile of shit.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/17/20

I have no problem with Berry responding to any topic.

But if you cannot see that starting an argument about Zionists in a thread devoted to an Indian/China border skirmish is hijacking, then we clearly have a different definition of the term.

In reply toRe: msg 32
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/17/20

Venezuela

jra2750 said:

WHO is teaching our children about inferior people?  Parents?  Teachers?  

The MSM - all of it as far as I can tell.

When they're not lying and denying about genocide of the brown people.

2006 ... The Lancet study estimating 100,000 probable deaths [in Iraq] by October 2004 elicited enough comment in England that the government had to issue an embarrassing denial ... it would be at least as accurate to describe it as the report that "as few as 100,000" died.

Though the report was released at the height of the U.S. presidential campaign, it appears that neither of the leading candidates was ever publicly questioned about it.

The reaction follows the general pattern when massive atrocities are perpetrated by the wrong agent. A striking example is the Indochina wars.

In the only poll (to my knowledge) in which people were asked to estimate the number of Vietnamese deaths, the mean estimate was 100,000, about 5% of the official figure; 

... The authors of the study comment that it is as if college students in Germany estimated Holocaust deaths at 300,000, in which case we might conclude that there are some problems in Germany - and if Germany ruled the world, some rather more serious problems.

... the actual toll is unknown, and of no more interest than the also unknown toll of casualties of U.S. chemical warfare. http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/73753/

Note the maths there - 100,000 dead in Vietnam is 5% of 2 million. But the real toll on the region of US meddling and arms is probably in the region of 8 to 10 million. So these estimates by US college students could be just 1% of the real figure.

That's equivalent to a German student thinking the Holocaust killed 60,000 Jews.

adwil

5/17/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

These two twunts

My sympathy. Like the word, though.

BerrySteph

5/20/20

I spend the bulk of my time here spanking Berry and arguing with Goss about his stupid, fucking macro.

Somebody rewards you for condoning genocide.

BerrySteph

5/20/20

I have no problem with Berry responding to any topic. But if you cannot see that starting an argument about Zionists in a thread devoted to an Indian/China border skirmish is hijacking, then we clearly have a different definition of the term.

If it wasn't for Israel the UN would have leant on India and China until they agreed to some kind of negotiation of that piece of border.

They need peace there, since the current state allows criminals to take guns into both countries.

But getting agreements on borders, the most important job that the UN could be doing is blocked by the Zionists who are set on annexation and won't tolerate anything that settles real or imaginary disputes.

In reply toRe: msg 36
MEDDLY

5/20/20

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/20/20

GFC 2020

bml00 said:

This should make Berry's conrflakes taste even better https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/1589723218-s-p-touts-israel-s-economic-outlook-says-country-can-absorb-shock-of-covid-19

You're going to murder a lot more of the untermensch, either with the disease or because you can get away with it.

However, as long as you stop the Palestinians from accessing water, there will be reservoirs of disease you will find hard to avoid.

In reply toRe: msg 38
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

5/20/20

Hostess discussion about Goss' Macro

You mentioned something about help for hosts dealing with problem people in the forum.

The problem people in your Forum are people like Adwil, lying and trying to enforce compliance with genocide.

All this talk about what "historians" may have written - when his buddies foul up and hide the evidence of their genocide.