Coalition of the Confused

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)

Confused malcontents swilling Chardonnay while awaiting the Zombie Apocalypse.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Berry's Hijack High Jinks   Vent Your Spleen!

Started May-6 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 4185 views.
In reply toRe: msg 56
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-29

Hong Kong

bml00 said:

The Chinese spy on the US the US spies on everybody

Israel appears to be the worst for spying anywhere in the world - its criminal leader a retired nuclear spy (him and Golda Meir being the only ones ever without physical blood on their hands).

The US is in second place.

Meanwhile, Hong Kong is famous for spying - a "hidden MI6 headquarters at RMS Queen Elizabeth Wreck".

In reply toRe: msg 57
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-29

Racism

Jenifer (Zarknorph) said:

The video of George Floyd's death, captured by a passer-by, went viral. Within 24 hours local authorities sacked the four officers involved in the arrest. But it begs the question, what might have happened if this didn't take place in broad daylight, writes Kathryn Diss.

Mas murders in broad daylight can be brushed off as "Friendly Fire" - ask BM.

BerrySteph

May-29

Zarknorph behaving more and more badly.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-29

Says the one hijacking as many threads as possible today...

RGoss99

May-29

BTW your relocating posts is an example of hijacking and an offence against freedom of speech, and the concept of a forum, which this obviously is not.

RGoss99

May-30

Agreed, but to add to this there is the hypocracy of not allowing a fair trial at the neutral world court which was a U.S. creation that the U.S. never joined.

BTW G=G+1 for the prejudice shown by moving it to this site from the main one where it belongs.

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-30

Goss, as I move all of your abusive posts into one thread, I'd love it if you took some time to read them.

Putting them all in one place really highlights what an awful person you truly are.

In reply toRe: msg 63
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-30

Turkey and Russia square off in Libya

From Berry

bml00 said:

..because you dont like the Turks , for me I would like to see both sides knock six bells out of each other

You've been extremely helpful on this subject before, BM.

In December 2010 you were still being diplomatic and trying to sooth the critics of Israel, saying "our ambiguous nuclear situation is not the issue, with or without nuclear capability we are still seeking peace, we have nothing to gain by eternal conflict".

But in June 2011, under Netanyahu and in his addresses to Knesset, Israel committed itself and us to WW3 by declaring that the Middle East was doomed to "eternal conflict".

"By declaring the conflict insoluble, Netanyahu is dooming Israel to live eternally by the sword, leaving no opening for reconciliation and understanding with the Palestinians and the Arab and Muslim world". https://www.haaretz.com/1.5022442

8 weeks later, in August 2011, you told us how pleased you were:

"Israel is fighting 24/7 its enemies, we have planned for eternal strife".

In November you only stepped back slightly, endorsing an evil worthy of Hitler in Poland and Russia:

"the IDF has predicted an eternal conflict with no end and i am unfortunately going to go with their analysis".

It was 8 years before I looked back in the Forum and discovered how well you'd documented the new orthodoxy and had decided on Holocaust II on all the brown people in your neighbourhood.

In reply toRe: msg 64
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-30

Korean News

The US Justice Department accuses a network of North Korean and Chinese citizens of secretly advancing North Korea's nuclear weapons program.

Say the people who gave Israel nuclear weapons with effective delivery systems that they're prepared to use on Europe. As the Zionists used to boast of a lot - even their top strategists telling us what they had in mind. Start with the Vatican.

In reply toRe: msg 65
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

May-30

Misogyny

WW1 may have been absurd in its reasoning, but WW2 had legitimate reasons.

So the Kaiser was wrong to invade Belgium but Hitler was right to invade Poland?

Is that what the most important event in the history of the world taught you?

How about Israel seizing more big chunks of Syria - is that good too?